• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RPs please? (Always open)

Hello everyone!! So I'm Karin and I'm looking for some good rping. When I'm not working, I love to create stories with someone. That being said, if you can, try to reply as much as you can. Understand that if I'm responding constantly and insistent on a response, I promise, I'm not trying to be pushy. If I'm like that, I probably love the story and what we have created, so I'm excited to see where it goes. I like a lot of responses, but I also don't want junk. I also understand that life is how it is and I don't require more than one response a day, but we'll go more into that.

So a little about myself. I am 25 years old and currently have a full time job. I've been rping for over 10 years, to which I know I was young. I love music and writing and art, but mostly music.

SO the rules!
-18+. So like I said, I'm 25. Any younger than that and I just feel weird rping especially if there is a romance going on.
-No one liners. I'm fairly lenient with this rule, but I can't stand them. I get it, you've got a block or I didn't give ample information for you to reply. Tell me and I'll do what I can. Trying for a minimum of a paragraph! I want detailed rpers, but not fillers stuff.
-Roles: Almost, if not all, the characters I will control are female. I'm sorry, but it's weird for me to rp a guy. I've tried it a few times and it ended disastrously. I do not do FxF or MxM.

Pairings (* asterisks are what role I would like to play)
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin* x Royalty
Knight x Princess*
Demon x Human*
Demon* x Angel
Student x Student
Bad boy x good girl*
Vampire x human*
Vampire x vampire

Bleach:
Byakuya x OC****
Ichigo x Rukia*
Renji x Rukia*
Yoruichi* x Urahara
Also wiling to do OC pairings for different characters

Hakuoki:
Toshizou x OC****
Toshizou x Chizuru*
Souji x Chizuru*
Saito x Chizuru*
Saito x OC**

Spice and Wolf
Holo* x Lawrence
Lawrence x OC**

Ancient Magus Bride
Elias x OC*****
Chise* x Elias

Kamisama Kiss
Tomoe x OC***

Noblesse ~ very much in the mood for an rp based on this
Raizel x OC*****

Inuyasha
Sesshomaru x OC
Inuyasha x OC
OCxOC

Also interested in a BNHA rp. Just starting the anime so bear with me

There are many different fandoms I do, so just ask me and I'll let you know my stance on it.

I'm interested in RPing the Knight X Princess one! I have no problem playing as a male character, and I tend to RP more than a paragraph but 1 is fine so long as it's progressing the story and there is enough there to work with. Feel free to PM me if you are interested, if not, I hope you have a great day and I hope you find what you are looking for!

Hello everyone!! So I'm Karin and I'm looking for some good rping. When I'm not working, I love to create stories with someone. That being said, if you can, try to reply as much as you can. Understand that if I'm responding constantly and insistent on a response, I promise, I'm not trying to be pushy. If I'm like that, I probably love the story and what we have created, so I'm excited to see where it goes. I like a lot of responses, but I also don't want junk. I also understand that life is how it is and I don't require more than one response a day, but we'll go more into that.

So a little about myself. I am 25 years old and currently have a full time job. I've been rping for over 10 years, to which I know I was young. I love music and writing and art, but mostly music.

SO the rules!
-18+. So like I said, I'm 25. Any younger than that and I just feel weird rping especially if there is a romance going on.
-No one liners. I'm fairly lenient with this rule, but I can't stand them. I get it, you've got a block or I didn't give ample information for you to reply. Tell me and I'll do what I can. Trying for a minimum of a paragraph! I want detailed rpers, but not fillers stuff.
-Roles: Almost, if not all, the characters I will control are female. I'm sorry, but it's weird for me to rp a guy. I've tried it a few times and it ended disastrously. I do not do FxF or MxM.

Pairings (* asterisks are what role I would like to play)
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin* x Royalty
Knight x Princess*
Demon x Human*
Demon* x Angel
Student x Student
Bad boy x good girl*
Vampire x human*
Vampire x vampire

Bleach:
Byakuya x OC****
Ichigo x Rukia*
Renji x Rukia*
Yoruichi* x Urahara
Also wiling to do OC pairings for different characters

Hakuoki:
Toshizou x OC****
Toshizou x Chizuru*
Souji x Chizuru*
Saito x Chizuru*
Saito x OC**

Spice and Wolf
Holo* x Lawrence
Lawrence x OC**

Ancient Magus Bride
Elias x OC*****
Chise* x Elias

Kamisama Kiss
Tomoe x OC***

Noblesse ~ very much in the mood for an rp based on this
Raizel x OC*****

Inuyasha
Sesshomaru x OC
Inuyasha x OC
OCxOC

Also interested in a BNHA rp. Just starting the anime so bear with me

There are many different fandoms I do, so just ask me and I'll let you know my stance on it.
I’d love to do an MHA RP

Assassin x Royalty
Demon x Angel
Student x Student

Would also be down for a BNHA themed. I barely have watched, but I understand the premise.

Also would be down for any other ideas you may have, if you wanted to run them by me. Or just stick to what we've got, whatever!

Assassin x Royalty
Demon x Angel
Student x Student

Would also be down for a BNHA themed. I barely have watched, but I understand the premise.

Also would be down for any other ideas you may have, if you wanted to run them by me. Or just stick to what we've got, whatever!
Shoot me a private message. If you have any particular ideas or any story lines, I’d love to hear them

I would be down for

Vampire x human
Knight x Princess
Or I could mix those two into one maybe if you wanna xD

or less but still very much so
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human

If you're in mood for any of those lemmie know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back