• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RPs for days! Always open.

What's your favorite 1x1 genre?

• Fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fandom

• Modern/Realistic

• Futuristic

• Total voters

Ariel

The Mermaid Slayer
Supporter

Greetings. My name, as far as fellow RPers know, is Maxwelle. But call me Max, okay?

I love RPing and don't get me wrong, the group RPs are splendid but can often exclude a large amount of characters. Kind of hard to exclude someone in a 1x1 huh?

Anyway, I'm looking for partners for RPs. I don't have many conditions that I wish you consider before responding but, however, there are a couple.

First, I'm open to any gender and I will play any gender.

Second, I don't insist on a Romance based story but I do prefer them. Though, I'm willing to do others too. I really like the romance ones though... heh.

Third, This is always open for replies, suggestions, comments, whatever your heart desires... so long as it pertains to RP.

Fourth, If you even have an idea that involves a small group of people, I don't mind that so much so long as the group is small. It'd be fun to plan out an RP for 3 or 4 people.

Five, Don't expect me to come up with all the ideas. You'd be in it too, therefor act like you are.

Any additional problems, questions, etc. That just cannot be posted here, I'm always open to PM

And also, this will not be done in PM but in a thread. It's just a lot easier that way. Unless it involves a little more mature stuff. In which case, Pm.. maybe.

Did you notice the error in the rainbow? Congrats, you are way too observant...

Hello!

I am interested in RPing with you! (Especially a romance RP) However I cannot message you yet since I'm new to this site. (Not new to RPing though!) Please send me a message if you're still looking for a writing partner!

Thanks!

:My Notes:

1.) Yes! I was like... "Wait... it's orange and then yellow." #Awesome

2.) I am interested in doing a Romance RP with you.

3.) I'm willing to do a MxM, MxF, or FxF Roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back