• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RPN's largest, longest running RP is now recruiting new RPers!

Fukushima Akira

オーダーののサンクタム & RPN's Resident Suit Gang Leader
The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds, formerly known as Fantasy Highschool, is currently accepting new RPers!

Initialising FHS Introduction

89VzMk6.gif

Welcome to the Euphorian Highschool for the Empowered!

7szuBoX.jpg

The most renowned, government-sanctioned high school for empowereds in all of Japan, located in the centre of Tokyo, houses more than just talented, empowered students. Beyond the hustle and bustle of the city, are secrets far greater than anyone could have ever imagined.

With more than meets the eye to not just the school and the city, but the world itself, what lies in store, remains to be seen. Try not to get too excited and blow the school up. The main focus of the story is the academy, but there are plenty of other plots to be had! Created way back in 2015, FHS has underwent numerous changes, going from a small threads layout, to a Hosted Project and finally to a group. With over 200,000 replies, over 8,000 pages of RP content and over one million views on the Roleplay thread alone, we are the longest running, largest Roleplay on the website.

Below you will find the link to the Character Registration thread, along with a link to the RPs rules, so be sure to read them before submitting a character. I look forward to seeing some fresh, new faces in the future! Catch up on the story so far in the Lore tab of the thread, which again you can find below.

Rules

Character Registration

The Story So Far

Remember, if you ever need some help, you can contact myself or any of the RP's mods. We're all very friendly, and will help you with whatever you need :)

Last edited:
I'm interested! Just finished reading the lore and character races and I'm deciding between an angel that's been reborn or a Nephilim. I have a few questions for both of them. If an angel decided to remove their grace at will and be reborn, will they have memories from their previous life as an angel? What would be the scope of their powers/abilites? Or would they just be reborn as a human? As for nephilims, would they have different forms? Do they have grace or are they viewed as outcasts by gods and angels? And again, what's the scope of their powers/abilities?

I'm interested! Just finished reading the lore and character races and I'm deciding between an angel that's been reborn or a Nephilim. I have a few questions for both of them. If an angel decided to remove their grace at will and be reborn, will they have memories from their previous life as an angel? What would be the scope of their powers/abilites? Or would they just be reborn as a human? As for nephilims, would they have different forms? Do they have grace or are they viewed as outcasts by gods and angels? And again, what's the scope of their powers/abilities?
If an Angel willingly removes their grace and is reborn, they lose all memories of their time as an Angel. They would have no powers, as they'd simply be Human.

Nephilims are a unique case. They would take half of their Angelic parent's powers, but those abilities would be stronger than said parent's.

So say the parent has Time Travel as one of its many powers, but it can only rewind 5 minutes of time.

The Nephilim would be able to rewind 10 minutes of time.

To compensate, however, the Nephilim would only have half of the Angelic parent's powers.

So say the parent has 10 powers, the Nephilim would only inherit 5 of those powers, but those 5 would be stronger than the same 5 the parent has.

Nephilims are seen as children, regardless of age to the other Angels, and are treated like a little brother or little sister. God is indifferent to them.

If an Angel willingly removes their grace and is reborn, they lose all memories of their time as an Angel. They would have no powers, as they'd simply be Human.

Nephilims are a unique case. They would take half of their Angelic parent's powers, but those abilities would be stronger than said parent's.

So say the parent has Time Travel as one of its many powers, but it can only rewind 5 minutes of time.

The Nephilim would be able to rewind 10 minutes of time.

To compensate, however, the Nephilim would only have half of the Angelic parent's powers.

So say the parent has 10 powers, the Nephilim would only inherit 5 of those powers, but those 5 would be stronger than the same 5 the parent has.

Nephilims are seen as children, regardless of age to the other Angels, and are treated like a little brother or little sister. God is indifferent to them.
Awesome! Thanks for replying so quick! ^^ one last question for now are angel powers limited to the list? Would love something like chlorokinesis.

Awesome! Thanks for replying so quick! ^^ one last question for now are angel powers limited to the list? Would love something like chlorokinesis.
If you're an Angel, you're restricted to that list for lore reasons. However, a Nephilim has their own unique power ontop of their inherited powers. So yes, you could have Chlorokinesis as your character's unique power :)

If you're an Angel, you're restricted to that list for lore reasons. However, a Nephilim has their own unique power ontop of their inherited powers. So yes, you could have Chlorokinesis as your character's unique power :)
Whoop ok! Thanks again! Will post a sheet soon ^^

Ayyyyyy XD I joined when this thing was still young, made a character way back but never used em

LOL I remember this thing from 2 years ago. I think I stayed for a couple weeks and then left lol.

If the roleplay takes place in a Japanese school, then would foreigners be accepted or would that be a no-go?

If the roleplay takes place in a Japanese school, then would foreigners be accepted or would that be a no-go?
Foreigners are accepted, however the origin country of the US is off limits for lore reasons that I'll be going into.

Thank you very much. Last question: are we only allowed to make student characters or could I make a member of the faculty/staff?
Only students. Most of the staff are RPers whose characters have graduated and returned to be a teacher.

I remember seeing this RP the first time I came to RpNation, since early 2016. I guess I'll finally give it a go.
Yeah, it's been going on for a while now xD

New members haven't joined in a while, most likely because the RP is now a Hosted Project, and isn't in a simple area like most RPs are xD

Yeah, it's been going on for a while now xD

New members haven't joined in a while, most likely because the RP is now a Hosted Project, and isn't in a simple area like most RPs are xD
Whoops, almost forgot about this. Any yeah, despite my account age, this would be my first Hosted Project. Imagine any newer RpN members, lol. Anyway, I'll check out the thread as soon as I'm able to. SCVI is taking up my time now.

Whoops, almost forgot about this. Any yeah, despite my account age, this would be my first Hosted Project. Imagine any newer RpN members, lol. Anyway, I'll check out the thread as soon as I'm able to. SCVI is taking up my time now.
Yeah sorry about the late reply, was bugged down with Halloween stuff xD

Sounds good ^^

I shall also attempt to craft a proper character for this.
After years of putting it off, I must finally acknowledge this RP's staying power and admit to growing interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back