• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RPNation: The Rogue Account backstage (OOC page)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Last edited:
Hello~ It is me
I was told not to sign up until I had caught up to all the things

I am almost caught up with all the things now so, here I am XD

Hello~ It is me
I was told not to sign up until I had caught up to all the things

I am almost caught up with all the things now so, here I am XD
Wait... What!? How!? How on earth did you find this!? XD Anyways, welcome. Looks like you already barged your way in after i came and check this. Seems like you have a CS submitted too. Dang, you are fast!

Wait... What!? How!? How on earth did you find this!? XD Anyways, welcome. Looks like you already barged your way in after i came and check this. Seems like you have a CS submitted too. Dang, you are fast!
Funny story, someone from our friend group's server linked to it, stating its similarities to the Wreck-It Ralph franchise. As in 'look guys! This seems interesting' way, and I was tempted

Also, I miss playing myself, the last time was really fun! XD

Welll, is just a better-written alternate version of the last one, so eh, I cheat XD
Worked on it in-between making posts~

Funny story, someone from our friend group's server linked to it, stating its similarities to the Wreck-It Ralph franchise. As in 'look guys! This seems interesting' way, and I was tempted

Also, I miss playing myself, the last time was really fun! XD

Welll, is just a better-written alternate version of the last one, so eh, I cheat XD
Worked on it in-between making posts~
Is that so? :lennymeh: I don't who brought ya here but imma tell you should have expected ya!

Hi everyone! (:3 I would like to proudly announce that i have officially made the Discord chat. Just click on the link below. Thank you! ^_^
Says the invite is invalid, it might have expired : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Back