• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RPNation: The Rogue Account (An Adventure RP)

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A NATION OF CREATION
(My BBcode is bad, i know! Pls no bulli )': I'll try better next time. I just want to make it look appealing so i won't bore you through the explanation >: )

"Some music to set the mood while reading!

In a world where the internet is basically a huge universe that exists in a metaphysical plane (I dunno if i used that word right...) Where everything seems to like something straight out of VRchat video game or at least the Wreck it Ralph! Movie. RPNation is no different from the rest of this strange universe.

RPNation... A Nation of Creation! A place hidden from the rest of the other outwordly dimensions out there. A place where fantasy and creativity comes to life! A place where people like you and me discuss and plan Roleplays to show our creativity and passion! A place where writing literature is a lifestyle among most of it's fine citizens! A place where where the most three sacred treasures of this universe is kept hidden and sealed away from the rest of the universe. For eons, RPNation grew slowly and progressively improving itself day by day as the time goes on. New members are born and old members go, some RPs die, some RPs don't. That's just how life here in RPNation is. A place creative individuals live together in one great nation in unity to live and protect three sacred treasures. (Details about these treasures will briefed further, keep reading!) Here in RPNation, the population is only populated by Avatars/Accounts. (That's You! My friend! Yay!) What's an avatar you may ask? Well these Avatars or Accounts (Whatever you like to call them) comes in many different shapes and sizes. Some are Ginourmously big! Some itty bitty tiny. Some stand out among the crowd, some blend in within the crowd. But regardless of looks. Each Account/Avatar is unique to the point that anything caught by the human eye is a norm by RPNation standard. Here one can find friends, acquaintances, so much more. Partners or groups this place has it's relationships with it's people. In this Nation anything can happen. Worlds of magic and advanced sci-fi tech co-exist together in harmony bringing balance to the world. But what if this harmony and balance had been destroyed? Well, that is where our plot begins to unfolds... What exactly is the the new story? What will will be revealed to us? Who or What are we facing rather? Let me show you what we are about to face! An entity capable of great destructive power that they alone have spread chaos among worlds. Are we capable of stopping it? Hold onto your seats because we are in for a ride!

VS...

Th3 R0gu3 4cc0unt
Thank you, you can go!

Behold! The Rogue Account! An Account/Avatar that seems to be a normal Avatar on the outside. Even going far as behaving like one. Despite it's plain look on the outer shell, it's far from a mere Account. Do not let it's looks fool you. This Avatar is a state of the art, artificial ultimate weapon of mass destruction. Capable of destroying worlds like ours within seven days a week. Consuming, Absorbing and Destroying everything in it's path. Will not hesitate to destroy other Accounts and Avatars upon encounter them, sometimes absorbing them or manipulating them to do their dirty deeds. Account was not like anything ever seen before. It behaves similar to a Advanced Artificial Intelligence program. like a robot. Always thinking a step ahead. This mysterious new AI Account was labeled under the category of Trojan virus when it first began it's assault on RPNation. In Day 1 of it's wrath.

Locals who have witnessed the Avatar's first appearance left a chill down their spines upon laying eyes on them as they were moving around sporadically, almost teleportation here and there. Almost like it's going back and forward in time in a constant matter of seconds. This raised suspicion and awareness among RPNation's greatest forces of defense against outer dimensional Accounts. Knowing that this... Thing was trouble when it first walked into the lands of Roleplaying of the Nation. Why did they not notice before is another question. How did this Account slip right under our noses? Those who have seen this Account has seen it many forms. One of these examples seeing them appear in a for of a Humanoid elf, a bipedal cat, sometimes a floating clock, a hooded figure, At some point looking like them. Whatever their report sighting describe this mysterious Account one thing can be said about it. It's known to talk strangely, moves in unnatural and glitchy ways, and sometimes smiles randomly. Those have encountered this creature have mostly met a terrible fate but who survived their hunt are left to remember their wrath and chaos brought upon the land and to them.

This Account alone has has managed to destroy and conquer 3/4th of the RPNation's land in just 3 days globally. It only takes a one or two days take fully destroy RPNation and wipe it off the Internet. Although despite it's destructive efforts. Something has been delaying it's progress. The Protectors of RPNation. A group of special individuals who are strong and passionate to protect the sacred land and it's people from this Avatar. These strong individuals are the ones who are putting lives on the line to fight this unstoppable force. Although for past few days all their efforts where nothing but distractions to the rogue Account as it rampages in everything it's way. Through the futile effort to stop this great creature one of the Admins, whom were also participating in fighting the creature has discovered a chilling truth behind the AI intentions. It seeks the Nation's 3 Sacred treasures! The Dice of Fate, The Pen of Creation, and The Nation's Key. (More details will be described in the RP) Those who have been Veterans in the Nations know the consequences of what will happen if one gets a hold of all these three artifacts knows that it will not end well for those whom are responsible especially those in the wrong hands.

After a long battle of endurance, strength, speed and wits. Our Mods, Admins, Helpers, Supporters and all those who fought bravely, slowly fell into defeat under this new Nationwide threat. Most of them Absorbed for their powers and some were destroyed completely without mercy. Those who survived however were left 4 dead in the trail of ruin cause by one entity. One of these few remaining survivors (My character) called out to the whole Nation and sent a message through every single surviving Accounts and Avatars all across the Nation. For one cause and one reason only. To fight The Rogue Account.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Vagabond Spectre
A fight for a cause
There was an idea... To bring together, a group of remarkable individuals. I want you to know that RPNation needs you. To fight a threat no one has never seen before. A threat that can tear our Nation down to it's last line of code. Please, help us. We need you. We have a Rogue like Account spreading chaos and destruction wherever it goes. I'm one of the Lucky ones whom survived, i think. This... Glitch Avatar is extremely powerful, ruthless and Intelligent. We... Or i need all the help i can get from you. I cannot kill it alone. Nor anyone can. I know it seems hopeless but what else have we got? Please. I need you to you all to help us. I'm Spectre. One of the unlucky ones who fought against this new Account. I am one of the newer members of the RPNation's special task force. I was sent on this mission to stop this beast and guess what i failed. This Avatar is after something one won't even think of taking. The three sacred treasures of RPNation. Unheard of to the many but i'm telling you. Once they get their filthy hands on these artifacts we can kiss this place goodbye. Let's stop this this thing together.

...This is Vagabond Spectre, Signing out...

Hi! Thank you for clicking on my RP interest check! So to start things off...

TL; DR: A Self insert/Meta RP based in RPNation being a physical place (Like the movie "Wreck it Ralph" and it's sequel) and a big virus comes to rule or destroy anything in it's way and collect some legendary artifacts but your character is here to stop it.

It's a weird concept, i know. But i have been planning to launch this RP for quite a while now. So here we are! Plot is basic and i am open to suggestions! So the first few questions you probably have what is the post requirement?

1. Well, i'm not very picky when it comes post requirements because i too cannot follow much to my own expectation. But i do recommend posting at least one post a day! If you cant do that, there is always tomorrow. Just try to keep up with RP as much as you can.

2. Grammar- As long as your posts can be read and understood clearly by others that's okay. It's okay to have a few typos here and there. Sometimes maybe your vocabulary is isn't as wide as the others but at least try to make look professionally made and decent to read. I'm not a grammar nazi or anything like that but i want you to do your best grammar, okay? :3

3. One liners are discouraged but i'm not saying you should make a 5 paragraph post. I want to make at least make a well written post that describes the place in their view, what your character feels, etc. Anything like that. Make sure it is not a very short post for those who make long posts often feel injustice on their side when seeing a short post after they just wrote their long posts. My minimal line requirement is 3 lines and 3 lines only. Make sure your post isn't too unnecessarily long too. Try to keep it simple and relevant. That's pretty much it. You can use any perspective as long as you can tell the story wisely.

Can we play our own OC's instead our Avatars?
The Answer: Yes, yes you can! As long as it represents you as the player. If you have more than one OC or Avatar. Please PM me or ask below so that we can discuss it together.

What are the rules?
Answer: Standard RPNation rules apply and also keep swearing to a minimal and avoid using it unnecessarily. That's pretty much it.

That's all for now. Please, if you have questions or suggestions. Don't be shy to tell me! I will be willing to hear it from you! ^-^

Last edited:
A meta RP! I'm interested! I'm thinking to have a house with my OCs living together inside. Of course I will only use one as my main.

quality.jpg

A meta RP! I'm interested! I'm thinking to have a house with my OCs living together inside. Of course I will only use one as my main.
Glad to hear, it from you! Welcome!

ThIs LoOkS liKe A jOb FoR mE
>:]
Welcome aboard, chief!

I'm in. Maybe you'll do better than me in this department.
I think you did better! You have a higher success rate than me! Welcome to the RP!

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Andrita Andrita Corrosion Corrosion BackSet BackSet Andrita Andrita
Hi Everyone! It's me again! I have an announcement to make!

The CS is now open for business! Please proceed by clicking down below on the link. Thank you! And have a good day/night! ^-^

Oh man, I remember these types of RPs back in Yugioh Card Maker. It was the good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back