Music RpNation Song Recommendations - Public Submissions

February 2022 - Blossoming
Hello all!
Sorry for the late response! But I'm calling out to the community for some wonderful listens to showcase on our upcoming newsletter! We want to hear the emotions and thoughts on one's blossoming love, growth, or whatever blooms for them! 🎶

All entries must be submitted to this thread. Music submissions must be no longer than seven minutes long and must be viewable from YouTube.com. Please do not link to other media players, including Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, etc. Links from other platforms other than YouTube will not be accepted. Entries must incorporate the specified theme. One (1) entry per user. The feature(s) will be chosen by the newsletter crew based on how well the song was able to match the criteria.

March 2022 - Carnival
Let’s show off some of your musical tastes in the newsletter this month! We want to know the song that you hear at the carnival. 🎶

All entries must be submitted to this thread. Music submissions must be no longer than seven minutes long and must be viewable from YouTube.com. Please do not link to other media players, including Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, etc. Links from other platforms other than YouTube will not be accepted. Entries must incorporate the specified theme. One (1) entry per user. The feature(s) will be chosen by the newsletter crew based on how well the song was able to match the criteria.

Let’s show off some of your musical tastes in the newsletter this month! We want to know the song that you hear at the carnival. 🎶

Edit: I meant this. My bad!

I could imagine this playing at a carnival.

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

"The Stranglers - Golden Brown (Restored Music Video)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back