Music RpNation Song Recommendations - Public Submissions

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
Welcome!Let’s show off some of your musical tastes in the newsletter this month! We want to know the song that you hear in a coffee shop. 🎶

All entries must be submitted to this thread. Music submissions must be no longer than seven minutes long and must be viewable from YouTube.com. Please do not link to other media players, including Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, etc. Links from other platforms other than YouTube will not be accepted. Entries must incorporate the specified theme. One (1) entry per user. The feature(s) will be chosen by the newsletter crew based on how well the song was able to match the criteria.

Last edited:
I always listen to this song when I need motivation!

Nothing makes me feel more motivated then feeling like a 19th century villain 😈

It's hard to choose because there's so many songs I used to motivate me, but I think among them this one is really up there.

This song makes me feel like the main character in my own TV drama. (hopefully it will for you too)

It was the song that got me hooked on Mamamoo, inspired me so much I literally made a character based off it - Though wasn't an easy pick, any song motivates me xD

When I tell you I listen to this song every day before going to work so I get hyped up and get full of energy I'm not kidding, it's just so catchy and makes you feel energized. Also! Fun fact the CGI team from the Avengers worked on this video so it's also a visually stunning video! You won't regret listening to this song and the group in general!

1) It's energetic and heapo fun to sing along to
2) Sometimes you just want to enjoy pirate-themed things, dignity be damned
3) Everyone is having a great time, but particularly the flautist
4) I am master of my souuuuuul

"Are you ready to go?
Cause I'm ready to go
What you gonna do, baby, baby?
Are you goin' with me?
Cause I'm goin' with you
That's the end of all time !"

^kinda says it all

this song never fails to give me a surge of energy and serotonin ~! it might not specifically motivate me to write but it does motivate me to dance be active c;

I’ve been vibing with RHCP a lot lately. Just something about the funk rock that’s not too aggressive, but still energetic enough to get you moving.

July 2021 - Island Getaway
Let’s show off some of your musical tastes in the newsletter this month! We want to know the song that reminds you of an island getaway. 🎶

All entries must be submitted to this thread. Music submissions must be no longer than seven minutes long and must be viewable from YouTube.com. Please do not link to other media players, including Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud, etc. Links from other platforms other than YouTube will not be accepted. Entries must incorporate the specified theme. One (1) entry per user. The feature(s) will be chosen by the newsletter crew based on how well the song was able to match the criteria.

I've always associated this song with peace and nature so it can fit for a deserted island getaway!

an island getaway immediately makes me think of queen celia cruz, because cuba is an island yknow, and i'm cuban so *fingerguns* hell yeah
enjoy this classic bop. azucar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back