Video Games RpNation on Warframe

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So one of the most requested games I've gotten over the past year and a half has been Warframe, well we finally have a clan and its a game I'm heavely invested to time wise. We have an active clan going that is being developed by my self and several other members (woo dojo and research and aestheics!). If you want to join us, send me a friend request to Mondrethos and I'll add you to the clan.

You don't have to join the clan though, if you have one or are in one you like, you can join our alliance of clans!

If you do not have an existing account and want to check out the game, take my referal link for some exp boosts for a week: Link here

I'll get something out of it as well.

Note: This is for the PC version of Warframe which can be found on steam here: Warframe on Steam or on warframe.com

I played a bit of it on the Xbone, considered it for the PC. The only thing keeping me from doing so is not knowing whether my progress/purchases will travel between platforms via a linked account or something.

I litterly just started Warframe like 3 days ago so I'm not sure how I join your clan. Any help?

I'm gonna be part of this clan, bb. I've already sent a friend request as RoxasVedeath. I'm in desperate need of friends.

Also Latios Latios to join you clan you must be invited by one of the members first, once that happens you go to communications or whatever in the menu and there should be something.

Edit: Do what it says on the thread post.

So do I friend request them on steam? Like I said, I'm not sure how this works

No, you can just send them a request in the game. Through the communications tab, there should be friends. You can add them in the friends menu.

Oh, I LOVE Warframe!!!! <3 I've been playing for about three years, add me @ VoltBow99

You’ll have to send it to me, don’t have the time to add people my self, I periodically just accept most invites when ever I play.

I'm gonna be part of this clan, bb. I've already sent a friend request as RoxasVedeath. I'm in desperate need of friends.

Also Latios Latios to join you clan you must be invited by one of the members first, once that happens you go to communications or whatever in the menu and there should be something.

Edit: Do what it says on the thread post.

I sent you an invite before I got off for bed :3

No computer here, but I am on Xbox One.

Send me a message ere and I'll add you. (Bet, forgot what my Xbox Profile name is haha)

Ah-heh...
I'm fairly high up in my clan, and we're already in an alliance that we don't want to leave any time soon.
Feel free to hit me up with a friend request in-game though!
My ign is exactly the same as my user here, and I'm happy to do just about anything (with the exception of Jordas Assassinate).

So... I sent this request a while ago and got nothing clan wise. Did I do things right? Or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back