• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fall of Balance!

GossipLink

I drink coffee, oh and I love my fish waifus :>
If anyone else in interested in joining, we still have one spot open. Here's the link to the original Interest Check page, it has all of the info you'll need~

Fantasy - Yin and Yang~The Fall of Balance | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Hey guys! I'm going to work on the CS Sign Up sheets for you. I'll make one for Yin and Yang to follow, and then one for the hosts. I won't get my character out till tomorrow, but feel free to make yours as soon as you want to! Once everyone's characters are up, I'll work on the first post~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just waiting for Carmelita to post her cs, since I want to get a good idea of what to write in the bio.

I got writer block for my cs's bio ok.

@Blackrose7

As much as I don't want you to go, I can't make you stay if you don't want to. Losing interest sucks, but there's little that can be done...so, have fun in your future travels!

Well...without a fourth person...and considering Carmel hasn't said anything...perhaps I should just call it quits.

If I did, I could run a reboot in a few days? Thoughts?

"Wow Ranots! Thanks a bunches for helping me get people to join this RP! You are such a good friend!" Is also a good answer.

...yeah, you're right. Sorry...just a ruff day. (It's no excuse, I know.) Thank you for finding some people!

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGossipLink said:
...yeah, you're right. Sorry...just a ruff day. (It's no excuse, I know.) Thank you for finding some people!
Don't say sorry. It's totally fine, I didn't really take what you said to heart anyhow.

@Stamper is gonna check it out. Ya know, the one that far exceeds my own RP skillz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back