Video Games RpNation Destiny 2 Clan

I lost interest a while back when peeps stopped getting on. Time zones were also difficult to setup around for raids. This hasn’t been our most popular game to get together on. FFXIV at least lasted a few years and I still return regularly.

Out of all the games I’ve tried to setup for RpN this was the least popular one, I would constantly be asked why I picked this game over others that exist on the market.

Oddly enough I found it incredibly hard to find West Coasters. Almost everyone I picked up was from East/Central timezone or somewhere in the EU.

Makes it hard to schedule raids for people who play around 10 pm EST :closedeyescryingfrown:

I used to play fairly avidly. I only played it because I had really mlg friends but eventually even they didn't give me enough traction to enjoy it. But friends do make it more enjoyable!

I just downloaded Destiny 2!

A friend and I were going to give it a try -- I happily commit my faith and loyalty to the brother and sisterhood of this site! Once I get stuck in on the game I'll see what I can do to join the group and hit the pavement running!

I got back into the game for the new season, trying to get caught up. I used to play for titles but I don't think I'm quite in that deep this season.

Season of the Arrivals has been pretty cool, it's slowing down now but seeing actual changes in the world that are progressing the story has been awesome.

Hey everyone, I'm new here but I play a lot of Destiny 2 so I figured maybe this would be a good place to start? Anyhow, I'm super excited for Beyond Light. The upcoming subclasses seem fun, even if the supers resemble ones that we already have. Other than that, the new planet looks incredible from the trailers I've seen so far. Really hyped for it!

This wont be the place. The last time the clan saw any meaningful activity was November of last year. In other words the clan has been dead for over half a year. And that doesn't seem to have any chance of changing

I have a small clan people are welcome to join if they want. Pretty chill people, there are around 7 of us who chat daily and play together when we can/want. Its not big, and we arent sweaty try hards, but if you want to join a small easy going group for destiny or whatever other pc game (we play the game on steam), you're welcome to.

Heres a link to the clan's discord if anyone would like to come and say hi

Join the Last Age's Oath Discord Server!

Been playing since the beta, accrued well over 3000 hours in Destiny 2 and I’m still playing to this day which I feel is somewhat surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back