Other RPNation customization preference?

Hirquitickitty

Become Ungovernable
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
What do you guys have your RPnation customization options set to? I just recently added fluid width and grid layout and it's a lot nicer to look at. Mobile navigation and sticky sidebar are a given.
My more controversial settings are dark mode and snow fall effect! There's a lot of people on here who use light mode, it seems, but dark mode is so much easier on the eyes- why choose light mode? As for snowfall; I like it, okay? Makes it feel like it's winter all year 'round and I love winter!
If this seems like a weird question, it absolutely is, I'm just extremely curious.

I use light mode because the white text on top of the dark background burns my eyeballs to be honest. 😅

And I just use the default rpn settings tbh

I never really looked into it, but...
I use light mode too. It's kinda because people in my rp's kept sending random pictures, and the sudden lighter colors basically annihilated my pupils.

I use light mode. To be honest, I never use dark mode on anything, for some reason I just feel more comfortable using light mode. The only site where I use dark mode is Discord, mostly because I got used to using it there.

I use Dark mode. I hate bright screens, and it makes my laptop work harder, to boot. Hence, any formatting I use is catered to Dark Mode setting. Most of the time, it probably doesn't matter. But I'm sure there's a couple instances where it looks like crap in other modes. oh, well.

I always use dark mode. Everything just looks better that way to me, plus bright white screens hurt my eyes way more than white text on a dark background. It can definitely look like crap but I’ll bear with it over light mode.

Light mode is ugly... no offense to those who use it >.>
It just hurts my eyes. Taken for granted, I use light mode on programs when drawing to see better.

Dark mode for the win. As for default setting with sticky stuff, and stuff like that.

Only preference suggestion would be amoled (that kinda works the same way as dark) for me. Just a suggestion for future site updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back