• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Tutorial RpNation - BBCode+ Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just after the class name. Make sure you use parentheses for all your commands too.

In BBScript 2, all commands needs to be surrounded by parentheses.
Code:
[script class=Name version=2 on=click]
(addClass "class" "target")
(setTimeout 10 (group
       (= variable getText)
       (if (== variable "text") (addClass "class" "Target"))))
[/script]

In BBScript 2, all commands needs to be surrounded by parentheses.
Code:
[script class=Name version=2 on=click]
(addClass "class" "target")
(setTimeout 10 (group
       (= variable getText)
       (if (== variable "text") (addClass "class" "Target"))))
[/script]
Ah, thank you very much!

hi, i want to make a slideshow that goes to the next image when clicking the 'next' button, and that will go back to the start once you've reached the end, much like this.
in that example, i understand most of it, up until the javascript. normally, i would copy it and attempt to dissect it until i figured it out, but i'm unsure of how to translate it to BBScript, so i'm left feeling confused about how to proceed. i've done a few simple things with scripts on RPN, but nothing like this. any help would be appreciated. :)

hi, i want to make a slideshow that goes to the next image when clicking the 'next' button, and that will go back to the start once you've reached the end, much like this.
in that example, i understand most of it, up until the javascript. normally, i would copy it and attempt to dissect it until i figured it out, but i'm unsure of how to translate it to BBScript, so i'm left feeling confused about how to proceed. i've done a few simple things with scripts on RPN, but nothing like this. any help would be appreciated. :)
Look at experiment #3 & #4 here ;3 Accepting Requests - Lyrositor's Coding Repository

So, I'm seeing a lot of things regarding classes, Divs, and the like. I have been used to classic BB codes for a while, but as I see these super complex Divs and classes, targets, etc I do not know how to apply something to a specific scenario. Like how could I make an animation that's similar to reading a book? How can I make it look like a book? How on earth do these people make things look super pretty? When I glance at the coding, it's like trying to read Russian, super hard to understand what is what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back