• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered RPN App!

Kazu

The Forgettor
So awhile back, probably in August when RpNation had the big update, I was hearing talk about a mobile version for this site. I was just wondering if that's still happening? If so, might I ask how's the progress going? 

I would find it extremely helpful to have RpNation app suited for mobile, because although the site works okay-ish on browser for me, my tablet goes kinda wonky while trying to do stuff here, like type and post. It'll save old status messages I've already posted when I try to write a status and it is incredibly difficult for me to delete them - especially if they have emoticons or pictures:  :|

Also sometimes when I accidentally make an extra paragraph line, when I press backspace it won't delete. My tablet will just go and delete the last letter or number I typed in instead, not the extra unwanted space. Dx

Of course, I'm not blaming the site because I'm it's just me and this silly ol' tablet of mine (I may add that it has an intense dislike towards any kind of browser I use).

Haha, of course I may have missed something in the News about it, but I thought it'd be worth a shot at asking. Plus, there is a small chance it isn't just my tablet being prissy but either way I just wanted to let y'all know. ^^'

There's an app and it's finished. We're just waiting on the site owner to save up enough for a Mac to get it on iOS. It's also coming out on Android.

So I heard we have an app that isn't quite done yet. Why isn't it being done for windows? I'm just saying. It just kind of puts a damper on windows phone users. I'd love to enjoy the app with everyone else.

(did I sound like an ass? I'm sorry if I did. Didn't mean to. ;-;)

So I heard we have an app that isn't quite done yet. Why isn't it being done for windows? I'm just saying. It just kind of puts a damper on windows phone users. I'd love to enjoy the app with everyone else.

(did I sound like an ass? I'm sorry if I did. Didn't mean to. ;-;)

Hey :)

The app has been done for iOS/Android for quite some time. No windows phones apps sorry :(.

Once I have finished painstakingly saving up for a mac device, I'll release the apps. You need a device running macos to submit to the app store.

There's an app and it's finished. We're just waiting on the site owner to save up enough for a Mac to get it on iOS. It's also coming out on Android.

This.

Apple's app store only allows submissions from a device running MacOS (like a macbook)

Hey :)

The app has been done for iOS/Android for quite some time. No windows phones apps sorry :(.

Once I have finished painstakingly saving up for a mac device, I'll release the apps. You need a device running macos to submit to the app store.
I can’t seem to find the app on the Apple store, it’s no too much of a problem, but it is a little bit annoying to have to rely on my emails to tell me when someone replies to a comment

I can’t seem to find the app on the Apple store, it’s no too much of a problem, but it is a little bit annoying to have to rely on my emails to tell me when someone replies to a comment

The app has been offline for a while.
Is there an app for RpNation?
As of June 19, 2017, the official RpNation app has been released for Apple and Androids devices. You can read more about it here.
The app is currently down due to various issues that need to be resolved. It is unavailable for download and usage and there is no ETA as to when it will be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back