• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rpartner

Almitra

Warrior-poet
Hi!
I'm a literate RPer looking for likewise to share adventures, drama, and stories.

Me:
- Haven't played for some years, but ~8 years of RP experience
- Usually write 2-6 paragraphs/post
- Can usually post at least once every other day, often much more frequently; also enjoy chat-based rp
- 21+
- Female woman
- Play men and women; my preference depends on the story
- World-building, backstory, and scene-setting are all important to me
- I'm adept at playing multiple characters and enjoy creating characters to people and color my fantasy worlds
- I don't like role plays where romance is the whole plot, but if it emerges from the story and is done well, I'm open to it
- m/m, m/f, f/f, _/_ romantic pairings (particularly interested in f/f)
- Generally pretty chill OOC
- Time zone = MST

You:
- Also 21+, and a reasonable adult with literate or advanced RP skills
- Can also post 3+ times/week
- Want to create stories

I'm open to ideas and particularly interested in the following genres:
- Adventure
- Action
- Dystopian
- Fae
- Fantasy
- Futuristic
- Magic
- Military
- Modern/contemporary
- Parallel Universes
- Sci-fi
- Social Justice themes
- Supernatural

and in these pairings/scenarios (* is my character preference, where I have one):
- Badass resistance leader/ other leader? Opposition? Doctor? Innocent bystander who gets involved?
- Liberated slave or captive/liberator
- Upper class/lower class
- Semi- telepathic (shapeshifting?) siblings (would probably look for 1+ more players/characters)
- *Guardian angel/Guardee
- *Neophyte/Mentor into a new world (shapeshifting, magic use, conspiracy)
- Secret agent and mark, or someone agent is assigned to protect (with multiple layers of secrecy and deception!)
- Discovery of new civilization/people

I'm mostly brainstorming at this point. What ideas do you have?
-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back