• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP?

Okay, So i'm not new to roleplaying but i'm newish to this website and I haven't got many roleplays going so i'm on the look out for some new people. You don't have to be active all the time. More than one line ( I usually write a paragraph and up) and preferably third person. I have no preferred Gender and don't mind gender pairings. I want to write plots that we can keep going and develop.

Genres:

Fantasy

Crime

Modern

Scifi

Powers

Fandoms:

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus

The flash

Arrow

Orphan black

DC comics

Marvel

Sherlock

If you're interested or have a plot idea, Please post. Or we can develop a plot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay because I'm more familiar with the BBC version. And are you only doing canon pairings or can it be an OC ?

Okay because I have an OC in mind. I've attempted a Sherlock RP before, BBC Sherlock that is.

I would, yes. I have to wait until I can use the PM feature and -sigh- Lol.

That is the worst part about joining this site, It took me so long to be able to PM cause I was too shy to post on a forum haha

Lmfao, well when I can, I'll definitely tell you my idea. I'm always shy about posting ideas in public forums for whatever reason.

My name is Tara btw lol. Bad place to introduce myself, I know.

It's nice to meet you too <3 And finally to meet someone who follows Sherlock ! Lol!

For some reason I find myself in half of these that I see pop up and yet only have five active one on ones ._.'

I have a few new fantasy cards up my sleeve, if you would care to look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back