What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP?

Okay, So i'm not new to roleplaying but i'm newish to this website and I haven't got many roleplays going so i'm on the look out for some new people. You don't have to be active all the time. More than one line ( I usually write a paragraph and up) and preferably third person. I have no preferred Gender and don't mind gender pairings. I want to write plots that we can keep going and develop.

Genres:

Fantasy

Crime

Modern

Scifi

Powers

Fandoms:

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus

The flash

Arrow

Orphan black

DC comics

Marvel

Sherlock

If you're interested or have a plot idea, Please post. Or we can develop a plot :)

Last edited by a moderator:

accasey

men are men, vows are words and words are wind.
Okay because I'm more familiar with the BBC version. And are you only doing canon pairings or can it be an OC ?

accasey

Okay because I have an OC in mind. I've attempted a Sherlock RP before, BBC Sherlock that is.

accasey

I would, yes. I have to wait until I can use the PM feature and -sigh- Lol.

That is the worst part about joining this site, It took me so long to be able to PM cause I was too shy to post on a forum haha

accasey

Lmfao, well when I can, I'll definitely tell you my idea. I'm always shy about posting ideas in public forums for whatever reason.

accasey

My name is Tara btw lol. Bad place to introduce myself, I know.

accasey

It's nice to meet you too <3 And finally to meet someone who follows Sherlock ! Lol!

That Lass Over There

Protector of Cinnabuns
For some reason I find myself in half of these that I see pop up and yet only have five active one on ones ._.'

I have a few new fantasy cards up my sleeve, if you would care to look.

Users who are viewing this thread