• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic rp with my useless super anyone? (preferably a power disruptor )

"Ok. This time the one person is your mother, and the three people are still random people."

"um...crap. what would I do? well, uh... I guess the right thing to do would still be to save the three people. I mean, my mom isnt special to everyone."

"Woah. Well okay, how about this one. The three people are all hardened criminals and the single person is a regular civilian."

"well, actually words are ok, but not if I can understand them. I once saw this video of a woman singing in chinese...? I like uh- oh! classical."

"No no no, these are based on your preferences. Basically all decisions are based on your preferences, besides the ones pertaining to the law, but even then, you could chose to go rogue - there would just be consequences. Every decision has a consequence; not like a punishment, but like an effect of your decision. Is that what you're afraid of?"

"Hmmmmm. I think that's the hard part but maybe try predicting the most immediate consequence and nothing else. Think about it, but don't over think it...Did this ever happen before - if you don't mind me asking... Are you afraid because something like this happened to you?"

Last edited:
"I mean you're not wrong to be scared, but no matter what happens, there's always things you can decide that make things better. It's never too late to fix things, especially when you have all the time in the world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back