• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rp With Me? (Updated 1/2)

DefinetelyanIdiot

Hey, so it's been a while since I've put one of these out. I'm new here, but I'm not new to roleplaying, and I really like moderate length posts. AKA more than two sentences, but not like ten paragraphs either, though I get sometimes you write more or less. I don't think I really have too many rules, but I will say I'll probably send out a more detailed thread later on which more stuff in it. (Also, if romance is what you want, I don't write homosexual relationships because I have no experience with them)
Anyway, here's kinda what I'm craving right now. Obvious my character I've made is the one named. I kinda invision it as a kind of revolutionary plotline in a strict government. My character is kind of set up to be a scientist being squashed by the government (but with magic, obviously, since that's the idea) and would make an ideal revolutionary co-starter.... The character I'm looking to match with mine also needs a reason to want to change things, but I'm leaving as much as I can to my potential partners. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

She didn't belong stuck in some pretentious wizard's office space taking messages for him. She truly belonged somewhere she could experiment. She could do so much for everyone, if only they would let her do so.
Eira belonged somewhere she could safely experiment with her magic without any interuptions, but that was a luxurgy she hadn't been granted. Throughout her years of schooling, she had always gotten in trouble for her experiments, despite never actually causing any real trouble for anyone by it. They wanted her to stick to the Ministry-approved spells and hexes, but there was so much more to find. Her passion truly was for discovering new things and more efficient ways to cast, but it made her life hard.
The redhead had always been a stubborn sort, and her teacher's always called her a little spit-fire, though they also saw how brilliant she seemed to prove herself to be from a young age. They tried to hamper her creativity, but she was too stubborn to accept that, and everyone around her, including her classmates, all knew that. She was constantly in trouble for using her own ideas to cast, and she always suffered for it. It neverr got any better for her. In fact, it got worse because of her stubbornness. Her own family didn't want anything to do with her because she made their prestigious family look bad, and she knew that. Still, they were the only reason she could get a job. Couldn't have a jobless delinquint in the family.
Her fiery nature had almost completely disappeared, her once agressive curiosity replaced with constant fear, and her content demeanor had changed to complete hopelessness. She was completely different, even less than five years after finishing her magic schooling. When they saw her, one of her old classmates barely even recognised her, but when they did, the hatred burning in them grew hotter.

-
(Witch x (Y/C—either gender)
Eira was an extremely talented young lady. She came from a very prestigious Irish family in the magic community, and while everyone had expected her to tke up a very important job on the counsel, she had refused. In fact, she refused to stay very close to the community. Instead, she moved herself to the woods to be by herself and be able to continue her studies and work in peace. That was, until someone came and distracted her.
(Really open ended—you pick what happens. Could be a werewolf, another caster, basically anything. We can discuss what pushes them to meet and stuff)

-
She had been taken in very early by a less-than-desirable group of people—the local mafia—but never really suffered because of it. They had known her parents. No, they hadn't been a part of their group, but they were known nonetheless because they had always been kind to the group. When both parents and the little girl were caught in the crossfire of a police and multi-gang shooting, she was the only one of the three to survive. A foster home in town took her in, though her gaurdian was soon taken into state custody as they investigated multiple charges of sexual, mental, and physical child abuse. Left with no one else, the little girl was adopted and taken in by the mafia's leader around the age of nine. She grew up to be their biggest dork, but she was beloved and dear to them. Anyone who hurt her answered to them. What will happen when the leader of the rival mafia meets her, ignorant of her connection to his enemies?

-
Many years ago, an endless war broke out between two neighbouring kingdoms. Countless soldiers died, many women were brutalised as the front lines moved back and forth between border towns, and children were afraid to fall asleep at night. After years of brutality from both countries, the two kings were finally able to make an agreement, a treaty that would save so many people from their petty anger. Both rulers would abdicate their thrones and the next generation of royals would be wed. The people were tired of the kings that seemingly didn't care about them or about anything but money, and there had already been assassination attempts on both sides. The next king and queen of the newly merged countries now have to find a way to earn back their favour in the eyes of the people

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back