• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP with me! [originals]

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi guys. I'm new to the site. I am hoping to make a few new friends here.

I am not into fandom and prefer original stuff. I enjoy worldbuilding, so that's good too.

I'm 21+ and prefer to roleplay with people over 21.

In terms of storylines, I prefer having one not too intense... like a zombie survival, unless hey, we're vampires and zombies are no threat to us, but they're making hunting more annoying! Then that's kind of funny and I like it.

Themes that I like (+ means I extra like it):
Fantasy settings ++ (not necessarily high fantasy)
Isekai+
Scifi settings +
Traveling (fantasy or sci-fi settings where the characters are moving from place to place) +++
Supernatural +
Funny/light-hearted
I like the potential for romance, but it should depend on the characters and grow naturally.

Not so fond of:
Anything school related
Slice of life
Doubling - I prefer to play 1 main character, controlling npcs doesn't count.

Posting Frequency
I want to put every day, but life happens to everyone, so I like to aim for at least a few times a week. That way we're not obligated to write if we're not feeling creative.
Please have proper grammar.

Length
No one-liners, but it's good as long as there's enough to work with. I probably average around 2 paragraphs.

Last edited:
If you have any plots drop me a PM or add my discord off my page I'd be willing to do something with you not sure what unless we brainstorm.

Hey! If you’ve got any plot ideas, our interest match up pretty well. I’ve been looking for a more consistent RP partner so I’d love to talk more about potential ideas. Shoot me a PM if you’d like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back