• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other RP Trailers and other things I actually can do for once

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Just a bleh of things that I've done in the past rp far down the lane.
Can't draw, bbcode, or do anything talented like the other fellows out there but I actually did something for once (。・ω・。)
Yep, down to a trip to memory lane. I may or may not revive some of these rp in the future... depends.
And to comment on these videos, these are all unlisted because I'm not trying to make any money or anything out of it. Just utilizing the music and videos for solely my roleplay purposes.
These are all from old to new.

My very first rp video trailer I made... and I hated it LOL because of the music and fonts.... like,
e94fa546266f058ad0366841124d9949.jpg

I LOVED the concept of this roleplay. It was about the female trying to lose weight with these other guys. Yeah my first otome rp that died off because life happened. Still holds a dear special place in maii heart.

I wanted to bring this roleplay back soon.... whenever I have the time. I loved this concept also but this roleplay died so quick and fast.

Sooooo this roleplay. I can say, many of these rp trailers I made were ones that I loved making. This was inspired by the Scholar Who Walks the Night, a kdrama and I was planning on working on it but... yeah. RIP. May or may not revive this too.

A concept of a rp-traveling roleplay where the characters would travel around the world. It was a nice and fun roleplay... but chaotic too lmao which I didn't mind. Ah, memories.

Ah I remember this one. I believe it was inspired by one of the mangas I read... I think? Or something similar to that since I remember that being a King's taste-tester was dangerous since they could die at anytime if the food was really poisoned. I was probably inspired by that concept.

This roleplay never worked out either. Never got enough people to get this started.

This roleplay was pretty fun with the others that joined in. Loved my character and we are still stuck at the "ddeokbokki" part till this day lmao

This was a 1x1 that I did with someone, and I believed I went hiatus during this time. I'm looking at all of these videos and the years were all different. I'm sorry partner!

Another historical otome rp, just that this one never worked out, at all. During this time, I actually had family issues (nothing negative of course, just lots of issues and like a wall block to my sense of freedom) going on during that time~

This roleplay still holds a little special place in my heart also because of the people and our characters. It was ultimately fun because of them and totally missed this a lot.

Wait, this was the one that we were stuck at the ddeokbokki scene. Lmao! I loved the interactions between the roleplayers, they were amazing.

Another one that never worked out (which is fine)~

My most recent roleplay that I'm actually currently doing right now. Looking forward to seeing what's going to happen!

I think that seeing these videos, I can say that a lot of these bring a lot of memories of my roleplaying years. I've been roleplaying for about 8 to 9 years? And throughout the years, I've met so many amazing people and so many amazing characters that it literally brings me to a trip to memory lane when I look at these. I do enjoy making roleplay trailers because I solely work on the "feelings" of music and it gives me the inspiration to create these types of videos that I see in my head. I may or may not start opening requests to make videos for some roleplay, but it will definitely depend once I have more free time.

Other things that I've done. Before roleplay trailers, I did a LOT of photoshopping lmao.
th57zsc.png

I would usually use these as a link direct thing where you click it and it directs you to the supposed thing.

Very, very old
HXQee5x.jpg

Old again, but this was back when coding wasn't a thing lmao
x0bfKX5.png

3T5jn2E.png

One of my favorites, UNDER CONSTRUCTION, the image I still use if I need to. The background of this was bleh. I have no clue why I did that but I can't find the picture of the chibi with cats anymore.
eVMJ6Jm.png

I have a thing where if people joined my roleplay, I loved putting them on the main thread as the characters. They're special too, you know? (And not putting theirs in here because idk, not my name so respecting their privacy ;3)
ZuRwT3V.png
wyrOZ9a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back