• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (RP Thread - Open to New Recruits) Crossroads - A Multifandom Roleplay

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

2df89dc7ce5a3cd629ae9a534de4781a.png

Vitals: 100%

Interacting With: N/A (Intro post, Open)
"Chieftain! Scatter, now!"

The crimson red visage of the fast-approaching Banished dropship had changed its position mid-flight to open the side bay door, revealing the enormous, imposing figure of a Brute Cheiftan clad in a suit of ceremonial-looking crimson powered armor. The beast leapt off of the dropship and onto the ground where the two Spartans stood a few meters away, preparing themselves to be engaged in a close quarter fight. No doubt this was the last ditch attempt by the Banished to secure what little ground they had following the raid against the occupied UNSC Supply Depot they now contested with. The Chieftain released a howling roar as it readied the massive energy hammer within its hands, and began running straight at Aria, taking a massive jump into the air. Even at a height of seven feet, this Chieftain towered over the trio by two more, making evasive action much more difficult. Nevertheless, the Spartan leapt into a sideways combat role right as the Chieftan brought the hammer downward at the place where she would have been as the pulse field at the head of the weapon activated; sending a shockwave that added to Aria's momentum as she slammed into the rightmost wall. The shield flared a brilliant pearl-blue as she took the force of the kinetic energy; the adrenaline scrambling to make her get upright as the Chieftain tried again to charge- only to be interrupted from gunfire hitting the back of its armor. The shields on the creature flared white as it barely lurched forward, its attention now diverted on the Spartan behind it. With a massive snarl, the Chieftain performed a backward swing to confront the threat; the shockwave from the gravity hammer throwing the Spartan off his footing and into the air.

Aria had gotten back on her feet, and maglocked her MA2B to her back; taking her combat knife and unsheathing it as she charged into a dead sprint to intercept the Chieftain's charge. At the last step, she executed a jump and secured a foothold on the Chieftain's shoulder; digging her boots into its sides as she readied her combat knife. The Chieftain emitted a surprised grunt, which quickly turned into a snarl as it immediately moved to backpedal; dropping the hammer it wielded to reach up and grasp at the Spartan. Aria was quicker, however, and had primed the knife's blade to align with the nape of the creature's neck- and buried it down to the hilt. The Chieftain gasped, choked and staggered as it continued backward, and Aria continued to torque the knife to repeatedly stab into the neck of the beast. The damn thing would *not* go down, and it was apparent that while it was mortally wounded, it had a plan. It if was going down, it would be taking her with it. The right hand of the Chieftain had grabbed her right leg and held on, as the Spartan now bucked in a kick against the weakening grip as she called out. "Mason!"

"Hang on, I'm almost there!" There was a slight panic in the man's voice as she saw the Watchdog-armored Spartan sprint up the landing pad and toward the fight, but it was too late. With a mighty grunt, the Brute had thrown itself off the railing and into the canyon below as Aria could only reflexively scream on the way down. Yet, something happened as she plummeted through the air. Her suit's systems alerted interference; every display counter flickered and died as a white light enveloped her. Then? Darknesss.

What had only felt like a few minutes had turned into what she had physically felt being as years in a cryptosleep casket; her muscles paralyzed as she twitched to regain their functionality. Her helmet's HUD suddenly booted into its startup sequence, and at once she felt the armor-lock disengage, as her body went limp. Pushing herself upright, she immediately remembered the Chieftain and, reaching for her rifle, drew it into her hands and scanned the area. Except- the beast wasn't there. Neither was her companion, Mason. What was this place? She couldn't help but blink out of disorientation and remove her helmet, tucking it underneath her arm and glancing around at the neon city. Towering spires of skyscrapers and glistening lights reflected off of her violet-blue eyes. For a moment, she was awestruck at such a sight; musing to herself that this had to be some sort of colony-world. Perhaps other elements of the UNSC were here, and upon turning her head, she found a building that stood out in the middle of the plaza, JOEZ' BAR. Securing her rifle to her back and placing her helmet back onto her head, she made her way inside. Hopefully, she'd find the answers she was looking for.

Terezi Pyrope

Interacting with:

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (Eli)
Cierra Cierra (Symboli)
Solirus Solirus (Nathaniel)

Terezi breathed deep and manifested a vision.

In that city, there would be blood.

The green-suited man - whom she initially passed off as the golden robot's cosplay friend - leapt into the air and stayed there, consumed by a hypnotizing glow.

She smiled.

Terezi was no stranger to magic. But witnessing the sheer variety of power on display in this world, all within walking distance - from chainsaw-limbed freaks to ghost-wielding cowboys to animal-eared feral women and metal-clad giants, and now to the quintessential superhero?

This was getting better by the second.

She listened in closely, tuning out the odd interference lacing the Power Ranger's voice. He was interested in that city on the horizon - her intended destination as well. Ah, and right, the prissy beast girl mentioned something they had been discussing. "Tokyo." The Earth city. So she was lost, pulled away from home. These people, herself, they were victims of a unifying force - so no incentive to quarrel, right?

Terezi was all too used to divine pranksters pulling the strings. But this time, they'd orchestrated something beyond comprehension.

She considered revealing herself to join their quest. Why couldn't she be part of the cool kids?

That golden giant, wielding a spear that could probably pierce three men on it at once, made her hesitate to do what she did next. But she did it anyway.

Terezi emerged from the tall grass and pointed the blunt end of her cane at them.

"Are you three going to that city?" she asked to the group. " Go ahead then. Make your way there. But I'll warn you - there's a cost. Whatever acquaintances you've made here, I promise it will be tested."

Lapplamd

Zenkichi. Now that she had a name to put to the face, he seemed to lose his mystique to some degree. Or perhaps it was the sudden loss of his strange clothes that made it to mundane for her liking. His other look was more fitting to her but perhaps that was her own bias towards dealing with so many strange people in her lifetime. Stranger yet he seemed to think that Reuinon was a 'vigilante' group, though his response seemed genuine that he had no idea who there were. As he finished speaking the third member of their little group chimed in.

Denji. Without his knowing, he set Lapplands blood alight. His powers were wholly unique, even amongst the stranger folk she had dealt with. Now he appeared much as Zenkichi did. No tail or ears. They weren't Terrans. They had abilities that dwarfed most Originium Arts by a long shot. They were peculiar.

"I have no idea where we are or what those things were. Besides being disappointing. If you're going to fight, at least be worth other peoples time." She let out a quiet but mocking laugh.

"But as for where we are, perhaps we died? I'm not one to judge but none us look like the kind to go that bright cloudy place once we kick the bucket. And this place makes me think we kicked that bucket with both feet."

Teacup but existent Teacup but existent
The Crimson King The Crimson King

Symboli Rudolf
The two people had very diffirent speach patterns. The iron giant obviously had some mechanism in his helmet that helped him to speak, a vox or a speaker system. He was polite enough despite everything; the fact his face was concealed behind that intricate helmet was still unnerving. The man in the spacesuit wasn't much better. His voice sounded like it was coming through from some ancient T.V. or radio. It wasn't how they spoke that unnerved her but rather what they said.

Holy Terra? The giant had refered to it as if she should be familiar. Terra was literally just the Latin word for earth, meaning it was back on Earth. The fact that he also implied they were several thousand light years away from it caused her to flush white with dread. If these people were to be taken at face value, it would mean that she is on an alien planet with no idea how she got there or how to get back. She blinked a few times in confusion, trying to hold back a plethora of emotions. Confusion, fear, a primal need to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

The man in the space suits response didn't help much either, both noting that he was familiar with Tokyo but that it was far from where they were. Again, this wasn't helping with the rising feeling of terror in her chest. Yet, she knew she couldn't give into that feeling, lest she simply shut down and be useless. Instead, she turned her gaze to the city the astronaut had spoke about. It was important to set a goal. As her attention changed, she was about to speak when a fourth entered the road from the fields. Something in the guise of a person.

They were portly and stout, with short black hair and...horns. Well, after seeing the massive iron giant and astronaut, perhaps she was already becoming numb to all of this. Still, she needed to remain her composure.

"Ah, hello," She greeted the stranger first, trying to keep up some air of normality, "I should have introduced myself to the two of you, but now seems a better opportunity." She referred to their being four of them and needing fewer introductions later.

"My name is Symboli Rudolf, Student Council President of Tracen Academy of Tokyo. A pleasure to meet you." She gave a polite bow as she introduced herself.

"If it's not to much trouble, may I accompany you for the time being? I have no idea where I am and would rather not wander around alone here. Wherever here is..."

Solirus Solirus
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
AralasciaModea AralasciaModea

Nathaniel

Nathaniel heard the steps of someone else who was approaching, it seemed like they wanted to remain hidden for one reason or the other, Nathaniel gripped his spear in case of a sudden attack. He then moved his attention back at the other two.

"I may not have information or knowledge on the city in the horizon, but I know these fields the same as if I was born and raised in them, it was a requirement." Nathaniel mentioned before seeing the green figure hove above the ground to catch a better view, Nathaniel would need to question him about what sort of technology he was using. "Upon an initial glance the city appears to be 15 kilometers and 329 meters away, a short walk, although I do not know at what pace you can all travel at."

Nathaniel moved his view back at the mutant, they had introduced themselves and had also stated their title, one that remained unknown to Nathaniel.
"Symboli Rudolf... I do not recognize the name of the academy you claim to originate from, I shall ask more questions later. I do not mind if you accompany me, it appears we are all in a similarly unknown and potentially dangerous situation-" Before Nathaniel could elaborate further the hiding figure finally stepped out and reveled itself.

"You speak to us about dangers? Your voice reeks of confidence which can only mean you are familiar with the city we are planning to investigate, why don't you lead the way then? We'll follow right behind you" Nathaniel stated, turning his whole body to face the new individual.

Interactions: Cierra Cierra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre AralasciaModea AralasciaModea

Location: Node Ruins | Interactions: Tiki Riki Tiki Riki + Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love qiqi_disappointed.png

โ€œThatโ€™s my name, yes. I probably forgot, sorry.โ€

Qiqi
would bob their head up and down slightly, keeping her gaze on Tiki.

โ€œI donโ€™t have a good memory, that's why I have my notebook. It helps a lot.โ€

Once the zombie clarified her reasons why she forgets things often, sheโ€™d look to Camaron and Raistlin, brows furrowing ever so slightly. Something tells her that she isnโ€™t going to enjoy the mageโ€™s company one bit.

โ€œI wonder where we are too. This isnโ€™t Liyue Harbor, I think, so Iโ€™m very sure that I donโ€™t live anywhere in these parts.โ€

Right when the mage snorted, heโ€™d earn a bit of a glare from the violet-haired zombie. Qiqi just couldnโ€™t understand what was the matter with Raistlin! The guy just rubs her in the wrong way. Not in the manner of him being a force of evil or something of the sort, rather him being a force of unpleasantry. Poor Camaron if they had to live together as twins for so long.

Compared to Raistlin, Camaron seemed quite the oppositeโ€ฆ sort of. If anything, he seemed like a massive pushover, when it came to his twin at least. Hopefully somebody helps him keep others from walking all over him. Qiqiโ€™s fairly unsure if they can be that somebody, even if only for a moment, though. Who knows how long she, Tiki, and the twins will stick together anyway?

Speaking of Tiki, she had her fair share of friendliness as well. Though, did the green-haired girl have some sort of baggage of her own? Her first words before Qiqi came into the picture were about how she was all alone, after all. Again, Qiqi wasnโ€™t sure if they would be the one to help be it a lot or a little.

Overall, everyone but Raistlin seemed alright so far.​

Teacup but existent Teacup but existent , Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love

Meanwhile, Tiki had her head down, not really paying attention to Caramon's question, Raistlin's snort or Qiqi's growing distaste of the latter. No, she was busy sifting through her own thoughts. The surface level was about the same as anyone who was pulled away from their homes so suddenly.
"How did I end up here?"
"How do I get back?"
"What do I do? Moreover, why are all of these other people here?"

Ignoring the questions she had no answers to, one of them stood out to her as one she wished never had to be answered.
"What will happen if I turn on them? If I hurt them...?"
The idea seemed completely absurd at a glance, but Tiki knew this was not an unsubstantiated thought. Since her day of awakening, she had felt this odd sensation in her head. One that was telling her that she had the power to rule unchallenged, and that she should use it. Of course, Tiki did her best to ignore these thoughts, but they were persistent in trying to make her lose it. They thankfully went away whenever she went to bed, but that too was something she feared. Heading to bed had left her alone for hundreds of years the first time, and everytime after she was fearful that history would repeat itself.

Loneliness was her greatest fear of all, and her being decisively out of place (at least in her mind) was not helping things. With an action as simple as sleep being tied to one of, if not her greatest fears left in a constant state of worry about losing the people she got attached to. This fear left her increasingly vulnerable to the voices in her head telling her to let go and gain the companionship and respect she desired through instilling fear of going against her.

Her head sank into her hands, unconsciously tuning out her surroundings as she continued to dive into her head, but who knows what she is thinking about now...​

Jennie.jpg Jennie Gladwin Melton - Node Ruins Interactions: Tiki Riki Tiki Riki Teacup but existent Teacup but existent Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love The last thing Jennie remembered was sailing the high seas with her crew. Some were scrubbing the deck thorough while others were adjusting the sails or performing maintenance on parts of the ship, with her emerald gaze overlooking the crew on deck whilst keeping the helm steady - her focus shifting from the crew to the storm clouds to the eastern horizon. At the very least it wasn't a part of the Royal Navy. Her strands of blond swayed in the gentle breeze that was growing swifter than before, her hands easing the helm's wheel towards her right to steer clear of the storm if possible. Before long she spoke aloud to her crew.
"Set the sails to catch the starboard winds, and prepare for rough seas!"
As her voice bellowed down below to her screw the breeze had already turned into a strong wind, with the storm looming over the ship - like an omen of what was to come. The crew scrambled as the petite captain started evening out the ship again, the sails turning to better capture the energy that kept the ship moving forward. Her voice took to the air once more in a softer and more dynamic fashion, as a shanty began to take shape and the waves down had now started to swirl. To the starboard the vortexes were rotating clockwise while the port saw them churning counter-clockwise, both sides of the ship being propelled forward by the waters - a soft bluish glow emanating from the jewel pinned right atop her jabot tie. As the wind blew her hair out from behind her back it danced as her ears saw the dimming sunlight for once, the fin-like resemblance suggesting her to be a member of the Sea-Folk. She momentarily closed her eyes to blink as a thundering roar came down upon the ship, the waves below giving way to a black void. Without a second passing the ship vanished into the void as lightning struct down upon the former location of the ship, the waves swelling back up as if nothing had ever happened.
The void was all consuming. As her eyes open it saw naught but endless black, her nose only sensing the build-up of snot awaiting dismissal while her tongue was soaking in her own saliva. Even her ears were drawing a blank, with the only sound being a gentle hum her own existence made to signal she was alive - breathing in and out for nothing to enter or exit. This left only her touch, with her grip on the helm still firm. She at least knew that her ship didn't vanish either. As fear began to build she moved her lips and lungs to speak, only for silence to fill the void still. Tears began to flow down into the void as a dim light began to fill the void, eyes closed as the light became too blinding to look upon.
Jennie awoke to the ambient sounds of water and the rocking of her ship, her small hands lifting herself off of the ground before taking hold of the railing next to the helm. Her gaze now only saw an empty deck, alongside a large series of strange buildings off into the distance - metal and glass piercing the sky with sharp jagged corners and irregular regularity. The jewel on her jabot tie lit up once more as the waters catered to her whim, guiding her ship to shore as she hurried below deck in search of her crew. Room after room was met with nothing but silence and the lack of people, and as the realization kicked in she collapsed onto her knees. Tears fell once more as she struggled to cope with the crew gone missing, curling up into the fetal position to comfort herself the best she could.
Day rose once more as Jennie awakened from her 7th day stranded in a new world, donning her clothes and heading up top towards the helm - the brutal sun leaving her eyes reeling for a few moments after a night in the dim candlelight of the humid ships bowels. The ship now rested close to the beach of the strange city, and with the anchor lowered and her instruments and rapier at her side she was ready. With a running start followed by a large leap off of the plank, she dove into the water and swam towards shore like a fish - towards the ruins of the city where no one would notice her.
The ruins of Node City were eerie to put it simply. Robots lay strewn about and buildings were falling apart at the seems, with Jennie carefully wandering around as her dominant hand rested on the hilt of her sword. Each step she took deeper into the ruins only made her more anxious, though it was better than being spotted by the many people inside of the populated parts of the city. As voices became audible she hid behind a broken down car, peeking out at the group cautiously. The first two that stood out were two children, both acting unusual. One seemed to lack object permanence alongside short-term memories, while the other she couldn't quite pin what was wrong. Then there was the other two, who looked like a Knight and a Mage respectively. Though the mage seemed to be inconsiderate at best. Her sword slowly slid out of her sheath and clattered onto the pavement, the sound of metal echoing through that part of the city. In a panic she hastily grabbed her sword and stopped peaking over the car, hoping that the group didn't notice her or hear what direction the sound came from.

Interaction: Tiki Riki Tiki Riki Teacup but existent Teacup but existent

Raistlin frowned as he listened to the young, or maybe not so young girl. He didn't know of any Harbor by that name on Krynn. Granted, he was only human. The chances of him forgetting something were not exactly low. However, he would have thought the name might have triggered something from his memory.

"I do not know of any place by that name." He said, his voice more of a weak raspy whisper than anything else. His unusual golden eyes fixed on Qiqi for a moment. His the dark hourglass studying her closely before shifting to study the other girl.

"What does that mean, then, Raist?" Caramon asked, clearly hoping his twin would puzzle this out.

"Magic, my brother. It is the only explanation I can think of. Our foes are nowhere to be seen, and this land is-" The mage was cut off by another boutique of hacking coughs. Caramons arms tightened to keep the skinny male on his feet.

"Raist, we can rest here for now." Caramon said, worried his twin might pass out again. "If it's just magic, could you get us back?"

"Don't be a fool, Caramon." The mage rasped in a scolding tone. "I need many more years of study before I can do something like that. I chose to focus on battle magic. That does not include things like teleportation..." he gave his twin a hard look. "If I had to hazard a guess, I would say this is not even Krynn. The questions have are: Why we're we pulled from where we were. Who or what caused this to happen?"

Caramons brows lifted. The questions Raistlin posed had not crossed his mind. But that was why he stuck close to Raistlin. The mages eyes kept being drawn to the two unusual girls, though. Neither had shown any real aggression, and now he was growing curious.

"Their just kids, Raist..." Caramon said, unable to understand why on earth Raistlin kept looking at them. He wasn't worried about Raistlin hurting them, but he wasn't exactly patient. Caramon frowned when he didn't get an answer, suddenly wondering if his brother knew something he wasn't sharing.

Location: Node Ruins | Interactions: Tiki Riki Tiki Riki + Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love + II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II qiqi_disappointed.png

Her stern glare shifting into a neutral expression, she'd turn back to Tiki - only to find the green-haired girl's head sinking with each moment. Cocking her head to the side, the zombie thought to themselves...

Had it been her plight of feeling alone? That kind of feeling can get to people's heads... she thinks so, anyway. It's likely that was the case here. What a shame.

Qiqi was just about to reach out to the girl to offer some form of help, before a sudden clatter caught the zombie's attention.

Qiqi quickly whipped her head towards the noise, pulling out a sword about half their height, give or take. The zombie would move past the others, holding their weapon defensively. Stopping a few feet from Tiki and the twins, and facing the direction the clatter had come from, Qiqi would raise their emotionless voice and ask...

"Who's there? Come out, please."

The girl seemed ready to strike at any moment, eyes looking about to find just where this newcomer had been.

Eli Vanderbilt
Interactions: Cierra Cierra AralasciaModea AralasciaModea Solirus Solirus

"To feed the mouths of billions is the purpose of these fields, correct? May I ask more about these fields, sir..?"

He asked more for the giant during the conversation. Ending only awkwardly not knowing who to call him as.

Eli took notice of the current individuals he is with so far. He has seen aliens of different shapes and sizes yet these individuals felt and appear so different to him. He almost believed he was dreaming especially, without the aura of Oa present in the ring's flowing energy. He could not even contact another green lantern multiple galaxies away. It is no time to dwell into such loneliness, an investigation of this new world must be carried on.

It was only a few minutes so far and he is already meeting new faces and the first name drop was from the woman with the animal ears. He is suspicious of these new people but he also cannot deny that they seem trustworthy. Maybe he can help the student get back to Tokyo, she probably has people worried about her at home. He could only stare down into the newcomer who emerged out of the curtains of crops to only warn about the city's people.

"And who might you be? A citizen of the city in question?"

His arms crossed with a curious tone. Exposing his green lantern Power ring inserted in his middle finger on his right hand.

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II , Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love , Teacup but existent Teacup but existent

Tiki's head shot up, snapping to attention upon hearing the sound of metal on concrete. It was a sound she was far too familiar with, as the sounds of battle and war raced back into her mind. Weaponry clashing against each other, metal to metal. The clatter of the fallen's weaponry onto the ground, metal to concrete. She had wished to never return to those times, but surely she didn't have to, right? This wasn't that, it was probably just a trinket or something else that hit the floor... right?

Shaking her head, Tiki's hand curled around a stone in her pocket as she looked over at the car. She took it out and held it by her side as she echoed Qiqi's request, just not as confident.
"P-Please do come out, we mean you no harm..."

Said stone appeared to be a sort of crystal, loosely shaped like a teardrop. It was quite small, almost able to fit snugly into the young girl's hand. The clear, almost glass-like surface was smooth with no cracks or visible imperfections. It could be passed off as a gem or piece of jewelry if not for the visage of what looks to be a dragon embedded into the center of this odd stone.
BEB3932A-3853-4B97-883F-25556D700EA5.jpeg

Interaction: Tiki Riki Tiki Riki Teacup but existent Teacup but existent II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

Raistlin and Caramon also turned at the sound of the ringing blade. Trained battle instinct kicked in, and the twins shifted into something more of a defensive position. More, Caramon lifting his shield as Raistlin shifted to hide behind his brother.

The mage, who pressumed his sudden lack of strength was due to the unexpected transportation, could not stand without help. However, it seemed the twins were use to this. It took little time for Raistlin to be at his twins back, using both his staff and his twins strong back to keep himself propped up.

Caramon, for his part, was like a solid brick wall. Standing strong, and ready to protect his weaker brother. If he could, he'd protect the girls too. However, his twin was his highest priority. When Qiqi came up, Caramons eyes widened to the point Raistlin was surprised his eyes didn't pop out.

Raistlin hissed, though he didn't say anything. It was just a sound. It was enough to snap his brother back to attention, without disturbing the environment too much. The warriors hand was on his sword, though he only drew it half way. He wasn't certain of the danger, but just seeing another have their blade out brought the instinct to draw his own. The brothers remained quiet, watching and listening.

Raistlin, from his position, saw Tiki take something from a pouch. As a mage, though, it was not something he thought much on. He figured she was magic by her two faces that continued to melt and swirl together.

Jennie.jpg Jennie Gladwin Melton Node City Interactions: Tiki Riki Tiki Riki Teacup but existent Teacup but existent Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love Jennie tensed up upon the voices calling out in her direction, muttering a slew of curses under her breath as she surveyed her options - with all but one putting her within their sights. She could faintly hear them having drawn their swords, the tension that had built up within her gradually fading as her fight or flight kicked in. Her hands went for her harp and her rapier, sheathed but ready to parry and counter-attack, slowly getting up onto her feet and using the broken down car for cover as she revealed herself. The expression on her face was far from hardened and her hands were just barely steady, her skin crawling all over itself in the awkward silence as she waited for their reaction. As a soft gust of wind blew in from the coast she fiddled with the strings of her harp with her left hand, gently strumming away a quaint tune to help calm her nerves - the harmonic melody echoing through parts of the ruins. One with an ear for music could tell she wasn't an amateur at music, though it also wasn't hard to tell that she was a pirate.
As her lips parted to speak her knee bumped into the car as she adjusted her stance, causing the alarm to go off and blare its horn. Before the second horn could go off Jennie was already on the ground, scared shitless as her mouth was now running a million miles a second, curses filling the air in place of her tune with the assistance of the car horn. A swift recovery and aggressive strumming of her harp quickly unfolded as a mist began to form around her, the water vapor sucked straight out of the air as it manifested into paper thin water swords. The car alarm didn't have time for a fifth honk as the swords sliced into the car like cake, silence filling the air as the former vehicle collapsed into ribbons of metal and rubber - the feminine pirate going haywire attacking the remnants of the car aggressively. Like a cat attacking a mirror: Humorous but also disappointing. By the time the spell she had casted ran out she was panting, the realization of the others having watched it all unfold causing her face to flush red in embarrassment. She hastily put her rapier back into its sheath before dusting off her attire from the dirt and grime that the ruins contained, muttering a flustered slurry of words. "Sorry, but I should probably get going please don't kill me bye..."
Without missing a beat she began to hastily walk away out of embarrassment, although hesitation tried to kick in she also didn't plan on sticking around in case they tried to attack.

Terezi Pyrope

Interacting with:

Cierra Cierra (SYMBOLI)
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (ELI)
Solirus Solirus (NATHANIEL)

Terezi watched in bemusement as the beast girl bowed and introduced herself.

She'd already assumed that she was the prudish type, judging from her ceremonious mannerisms and formal detachment with information. If Terezi had to describe it, it felt like she was leaning towards politeness to get this shitshow over with more smoothly, of which she certainly did not blame her.

By the way, what was a "Student Council President of Tracen Academy of Tokyo?" She was from Tokyo, Terezi found out that much, but she was a student... president. So a principal? She seemed a little young to be a principal, but then again, they were standing next to a 9-foot tall juggernaut and a goddamn superhero.

Fine. "Symboli Rudolf" wasn't a threat, then.

The golden giant, however. Terezi was surprised to hear the utterly calm composure of his voice. He acted like some sort of wise mage reading off a scroll, which really couldn't be ascertained from his appearance(or, actually, maybe- he had a knightly flair about him). Terezi got the feeling that him and Symboli would be good friends, considering how both spoke as though they had sticks up their asses.

She'd expected the golden giant to be incited at her veiled threat, but he just... talked about the best course of action, asked her a reasonable question, agreed that everyone was in the same boat... and oddly enough, named the exact amount of meters away they were from the city.

Was he actually a damn robot? What could piss him off? You know what, she didn't want to know.

Then there was the suited man. He was the greatest mystery out of the three thus far- Terezi could sense power emanating from the device on his finger. It was as though this were the source of the green energy that coursed through his body and that especially exuded from him when he flew into the air. He seemed good-natured- well, so did all of this trio - but there was curiosity, almost a hint of naivety in his question.

"Maybe I am! Although I'd jump to less conclusions if I were you. Really cool costume, by the way. Very space-age, " Terezi replied, grinning at his inscrutable visor.

She turned to the golden giant, shrugging. "You seem like the most 'confident' one around here, big guy. I heard you three were having a fun confusion party over here, so I crashed it. Sorry for interrupting the icebreakers."

She pointed her nose towards the city.

"I'm flattered. But I'm no tour guide. You three can certainly make it on your own, although nothing good awaits you. There isn't much lurking on the way, except..." Terezi grinned, remembering those shadows that the other trio had slaughtered. "....nothing you can't handle."

She stepped forward and walked past them, continuing on the path ahead as she waved goodbye.

One thing was for certain, if her spotty clairvoyance was worth a damn: the road ahead spelled nothing but trouble.​

E0998E80-68A3-47D1-9D7C-8888E0CC057E.png
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Interacting with:
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (Eli.)
Solirus Solirus (Nathaniel.)
AralasciaModea AralasciaModea (Terezi.)

A light jostle awakes the young man clad in black, sitting in the back seat of his luxury vehicle: the Regalia. It was his fatherโ€™s, and now his home away from home. He at first hears the soft pattering of rain on the carโ€™s window, and his companion on his right, Gladiolus Amicitia, the man who swore to be his shield, and the much scrawnier man in the passenger seat, Prompto Argentum, his closest friend since grade school, discussing where they should stay for the night. The man who was made to be his advisor, Ignis Scientia, is, as always, at the wheel, his eyes planted firmly on the stretch of road in front of them. Their destination slipped the young monarchโ€™s mind for only a moment, remembering they were in for the long haul, a stake out to defeat a Necromancer, one of many kinds of Daemons that only appeared in the darkest hours of the night. He straightened out in his seat, opening his mouth to speak, before he is thrown from his seat, gasping in startled surprise, in motion for only a moment before being sent sprawling in something surprisingly soft. Stalks of corn.

The first thing he noticed was the change in weather. Not only was it not raining anymore, it was rather humid, heat beating down from his position among the crop. He sprung up off the ground, his eyes darting around for even the slightest clue as to where he was.
โ€œIgnis! Gladio! Prompto?โ€
His eyes suddenly widened, feeling for the Ring in his pocket. It was still there; he lets out a sigh of relief. He slouches a bit, calmed. Beginning to scope out the scene, heโ€™s taken aback by the sheer size of the farmlands heโ€™s found himself seemingly magically transported to. Ardyn could be behind this; he was sure to keep his guard up. He happens along a path, jogging along it at a casual pace. He decides against calling out for someone, if there was anyone nearby, considering the possibility there may be enemies nearby. He turns a corner, taken by surprise by a small group of rather interesting looking individuals. Heโ€™s immediately drawn to hostility against the two men, one much larger than the other, in different kinds of what he could only assume was Magitek armor, and the third, who mildly resembled a Daemon, which should be impossible in this level of light. He summons his Engine Blade, itโ€™s distinct rumble sounding out as the Armigerโ€™s crystals scatter; the ruler shouts,
โ€œDonโ€™t you dare move, imperials! What the hell is going on here?! Where am I?!โ€

8E84E0FB-E0C4-4038-9E9B-3AC6147BA00D.jpeg
Gladiolus Amicitia.

257EF6B1-02C1-4BF2-BF79-403525B7D689.jpeg
Prompto Argentum.

816D8D7C-AE41-4533-B13C-2E6D3933DC18.jpeg
Ignis Scientia.

99286BB4-A8E0-4FE7-9C62-4DE2DC6DF664.jpeg
Engine Blade.

Last edited:
Nathaniel

Nathaniel kept his eyes on Terezi, still unsure of what her real intentions were, bit by bit he began suspecting her to be a psyker of sorts. Nathaniel wasn't too keen on psykers, mostly due to never really interacting with any, due to psyker always avoiding him thanks to the constant support of the sisters of silence.
Clairvoyance is rare and powerful ability for a psyker to wield, I know only the Emperor was capable of such, even looking at the future... I'll keep my eyes on her when possible, I should let her leave for now, I cannot condemn a life to death when all she did was heed warnings...

Nathaniel quickly turned his view to Eli and to... Nathaniel no longer saw Symboli, in fact he hadn't even heard her leave, step, or move. Nathaniel was surprised at first, and then alarmed, he didn't move his spear, he only questioned the situation, someone had just disappeared and he couldn't find out how, even in his thousands of years in the depth of the Vaults of the Imperial Palace where no sound or light could enter, he could tell what was happening, but here it was different.

The arrival of a new figure didn't help as the boy shouted at him daring him not to move, and calling him an imperial. It should've been enough for Nathaniel to strike unconditionally, but he wasn't certain of things anymore, he hesitated and turned around to face the figure ignoring the threat of not moving.

Nathaniel quickly lifted up his Spear, violently spinning it high up with one hand, causing the air around them to stir up towards the spear before suddenly stopping and slamming the bottom of the spear into the ground, causing the ground to shake, he didn't say anything for a bit, remembering the individual had questions of his own.
"To answer your question, we do not know. Now you have three options: lower your weapon and we can assist each other in the endeavor that is figuring out where we currently reside, you can walk away, or lastly, I can kill you. choose wisely."

Interactions: The Crimson King The Crimson King Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Mentions: AralasciaModea AralasciaModea

Eli Vanderbilt
Interaction: Solirus Solirus The Crimson King The Crimson King

The horned lady was a strange one despite the encounters so far. The warnings did stay on his mind but until proven otherwise the thought was taken for granted. He could only watch them take their leave disappearing from the grass. Trying to wrap his head around on what was reason of such exchange, his glare into the horned beingโ€™s last sighting area left to another sound rushing into their direction.

โ€œWhere are you go-?โ€œ

She was gone.

A human male, dressed in black with a very frustrated and confused face. He too was lost and chose an agressive approach to gain information against them. Eli couldnโ€™t believe it, it all happened within seconds. Constructing a mechanized sword in thin air, Eli searched for a Lantern ring in his hand. None. Is this some kind of tech or a power perhaps.

There was no telling, right before them is a lost man that misunderstood both complete strangers of being members of โ€œImperialsโ€. Is this what the horned lady was talking about? No, he is here miles awy from the city. He could come up with more excuses and doubts but a potential is present and he has to do something about it.

The giant seems to dislike being ordered by (to only Eli can guess) those inferior to him. An underestimation perhaps? His spear shook the ground enough to give a small quake. This raw power was produce by the armored being alone. A display of strength to show dominance over them? He looked at the giant, giving the newcomer a choice to make again.

He too disobeyed the young looking manโ€™s command to remain idle but for his own good reason. Both of his white glove hands rose to the air, slowly revealing his padded astronaut palms.

โ€œPlease! Put yourselves at ease. Let us speak about this and forfeit the raise of weapons overhead.โ€

โ€œWhat he speaks is that of truth, we too investigate our position for we too have been taken to a place unfamiliar to our own. Believe us, i have no intentions of harm. โ€

While he canโ€™t speak the same for the metal giant, whom is ready to spill blood on the crop field. Eli only gave away signs of harmlessness to prove his word.

Characters: Franklin Richards (Omni-Marvel Universe) & Ben Grimm (Marvel Universe)
Who can Respond: Specialist Specialist (Anyone else can as well)
An Land that was clearly not his own, an sense of worry washed over him as he attempted to make sense of this situation. No matter how much he tried to assume this metropolitan like area was his home, he looked to see an spire like building that looked far too futuristic to remotely be located in Manehattan. "Who...Where... What ?" . That was all the massive rock man could do or say. I mean, how else was he suppose to react when he wakes up, and not remembering an single thing of what occurred to cause this shift in location, or bettter yet, what most likely Reed RIchards did that caused this. He almost always was involved with dimension traveling.

He just remembered waking up, when everything was starting to become an blur, to both him, and themselves. To say the very least, he was very worried. Even more so, knowing the kid that laid in his arms. His eyes widened, his breath taken aback by everything that is going on, he was now hiding behind Ben as if he was his only line of defense. This was, in-fact, his Nephew. One of the few things that didn't make him feel like as much of a monster as he normally did on an regular basis. Now, he needed to fight this way of thinking. Who was this ? This was The Thing, better known under his real name: Ben Grimm. His 'nephew' is Franklin Benjamin RIchards, the prodigal child of the heroes of the Marvel Universe: The Fantastic Four.

He managed to but barely shake his head before looking at what would be called Node City. Ben patted Franklin's head, muttering in his normal voice. "Ya okay kid ?" . He nodded his head. He didn't really have anything else to say. Sure, he was sad, and truly wanted to see his parents again, but he was... so used to internalizing all his pain and sorow, it just came second nature to include this as part of it. The two would wander Node City, in an attempt to find some answers. What they will find, is anyone's guess... Until they got the notification that it was in everyone's best interest to visit an Robot performing... for a concert ?

To say the Thing was confused was the understatement of the century. "Huh. Alrighty then, Franklin. Stay behind me. We'll be right ba-" . Before he could in his wandering, he noticed an bar. He truly was famished. How long was he out ? But, based on Franklin's reaction, the kid was just hungry. "Alright... Hmm...." . With that being said, he asked. "Look, I understand you aren't suppose to be in a bar, but I can't leave you out here..." . Franklin nodded quietly, still yet to say a word to his uncle, still in shock of the fact he just recently lost everything he cared about. Ben smiled. "Thank ya kiddo. Quenching beverages here we come !" He grabbed the kid quickly and almost burst through the doors.

After being given a few stares by the bartender in question, he was given an drink, and for Franklin, an nice meal and an non alcoholic beverage was given. Perhaps the bartender would rather not say no to the child of an huge rock monster. Ben Grimm understood that just by the Bartender's reactions, and said nothing, as it was the best chance he had to keep him here. Not too long after entering, everyone seemed generally normal around. Well, there was one person in the bar tht definitely seemed out of place, nad maybe, just maybe, he wasn't the only one in some sort of pickle. He walked over to the heavily armed individual and asked: "Hey. This may seem weird if you do just so happen to live here, but are you like us, and don't know how you came here to this place ?" . He was hopeful, but wouldn't be surprised if this was one of this city's hired mercenaries. You've been to enough alternate worlds to expect a lot of different social cues.​

Last edited:
Node City
Ciscodog Ciscodog Topless Topless AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Welp, that was unexpected. Altale did have some PokeDollars in a dimensional pocket she made with her Espeon power, thanks to those foolish trainers who dropped their money from their losses against wild Pokemon. That, and judging from the announcement at that board earlier, she kinda expected to pay for the ticket ROBO gave her just now. Yet she didn't, which puzzled her big time.

Altale then had a good look at the ticket. The seat number R.387 was written on the ticket as well as her name and the event's title. But for whatever reasons, the name written there was her casual nickname (Al) instead of her true name (Altale). Maybe that's just him, she thought.

And then ROBO asked if Al had anything else to ask. "Nope. Not now, at least," she shook her head. Looking around once more, Altale noticed a platinum blonde guy in a military uniform (?) talking with a shark girl over there. "But, uh... does that guy have a ticket?" Altale asked to ROBO. The military guy (?) wasn't there before she met ROBO, after all.

William McDowell A.K.A Dover
crossroads.jpg

saniachan saniachan Topless Topless Ciscodog Ciscodog
He is even don't have himself a ticket but he does want to finish his mission and try to check if there are any signals around the city as he saw someone looking at him talking to shark girl with a very keen facial expression because he thinks of her as a suspicious individual. He is also been thinking all about the time where he almost blew his cover in a undercover mission when he was tasked to act like a weapons dealer and the person who made the deal is trying to check his body language if he is undercover or not which the result turned barely into a success as he had apprehend the dealer when he chased him in Italy. William must be also thinking that he could try to ask more questions on what is going on in the background, "By the way, kid. Can you tell me is this a concert or a fair, because it is considered to be a public area in which it could get risky yet dangerous."

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc , saniachan saniachan , Topless Topless , Ciscodog Ciscodog , Andrita Andrita ?

Hatsune Miku
2 weeks ago...

The Vocaloid woke up to something quite unusual. It's not that anything was particularly wrong or out-of-place (Well, besides herself), but it's that she could feel everything around her. The cool night air on her face, the wood of the bench pressed against her back, gravity keeping her firmly on said bench. Rubbing her head, she sat up, her hair trailing down onto the floor. She idly ran her fingers through her hair as she looked around, before she fully registered the sensations described earlier, and what it meant now that she could feel them all. Eyes widening in surprise, she pushed herself off of the bench and onto her feet, able to fully feel the wood below her hands. She squealed probably a bit louder than she meant to in excitement, causing a few people to turn torwards her direction. Cheeks slowly heating up in embarrassment, she ran away from the bench people said they saw her resting on and out to explore the city around her as a living, breathing human.

Present day, some time before ROBO_Mixer...

The very same Vocaloid was making her way down a street when she noticed several small groups of people all headed a certain way. She tilted her head in confusion before remembering that it was that way that lead to one of the main streets of Node City, which was lined with one of the few stages in the city. Having not heard much about any concerts or events as of late, she followed the flow of people to said stage, where she was surprised to see the seats filling up for one that was getting ready to happen. The flow of people continued to push her down the center lane, and as it thinned out and gave her room to move, she was only feet away from two conversations currently unfolding. One was between a man in a military uniform and a girl with an odd resemblance to a shark, the other between... She rubbed her eyes, not quite understanding what she was seeing. It seemed to be a robot conversing with an odd yellow creature? She shook her head as she approached the two, both wanting to ask about what was going on and know a little more about them.

"Excuse me, may I ask about the event that seems to be taking place quite soon? I'm a bit new here, and I don't think I heard about this..."

Last edited:

2df89dc7ce5a3cd629ae9a534de4781a.png

Vitals: 100%

Interacting With: Andrita Andrita
Aria had been milling about the bar, simply people-watching for the moment as she got a bead of her surroundings. The ECOMP emitted a light pulse; projecting a light blue wave that only she could see through her HUD as it swept through the denizens of the bar Those that wern't of interest, or simply Civilians, were harmlessly scanned over as the wave passed them by. Those that might prove to be a threat, in the case of what appeared to be a giant orange hulk made of a rock-like substance, with a kid behind them, were outlined in an orange-reddish hue as the pulse concluded; finally finding something of interest. A system scan was then performed on the imagery that the ECOMP picked up; in record time it tried to give a suitable analysis in terms of the thing's composition, but was ultimately unable to given the locational circumstance. With a flick of her eyes to the left, the panel vanished as the ECOMP deactivated; Aria herself turning to face the duo, the seven foot tall Spartan spoke up; her voice a cool, collected Northwestern inflection. "Negative. I just arrived here a few minutes ago. I'm Lieutenant Aria Monroe of the UNSC, SPARTAN-V Program. You don't look like you're from the UNSC Territories. Is the kid with you?"

Characters: Franklin Richards (Omni-Marvel Universe) & Ben Grimm (Marvel Universe)
Who can Respond: Specialist Specialist Specialist Specialist (Anyone else can as well)​
The Massive Rock Man sighed gently. It seems, at least for now, he may have to wait before finding someone to relate to and figure out exactly what happened. "Hmm... I see. Well, I am known as Ben Grimm, though my Superhero name is The Thing. As for the kid..." . He looked over at his blond kid companion, who was still quieting nibbling on an chicken leg. He chuckled a bit at the kid's mannerisms. It definitely wouldn't have been how he would have been eating had he been been starving. He nodded and folded his arms. "Yes, the kid is with me. He's my Nephew. We both ended up coming here together... His name is Franklin. Hey sport, come over here for a minute, someone wants to speak to you". The kid looked a bit alarmed for a minute, before leaving the both and shuffling over to Ben Grimm.

Hiding behind the massive stature that was The Thing, he peaked from behind him. His Blonde Hair and blue eyes being the most notable features. It seems despite everything his shyness was something that really needed to be working on over the days. "H-Hi" . In a quiet, hushed, and almost whisper tone, with an northern American, child-like accent to it. Ben Grimmm pat him head. "I don't blame him for not being comfortable. He doesn't interact with many people outside his family". Ben Grimm admitted this sadly. He admitted to himself that he really wanted Franklin to have some friends outside the Tower and their select circle, but Reed , Franklin's father, didn't want to take any chances until he was certain everything would be okay. What this meant was anyone's guess.

ROBO_Head

After the Ampharos gave its confirmation, he waved to the creature and began to turn when he saw a girl dressed like an idol. PAFF? Unlikely. He took a scan of the new person quickly.

Species: Unknown, little genetic proof. Unknown Origin. Despite having all organs and facilities of a human, there seems to be an alteration. Further details required.
Summary: Not Aroma, Neko, or Nora.

Fluent. Speech impairment detected. Unknown source. Hindrance of understanding: 00.01%
Communication recommended.
No ticket found. Sales recommended.

After confirming the data, ROBO approached the new girl.

"Greetings. This unit is pleased to welcome you to the ROBO_Mixer grounds. However, you seem a bit confused. This unit's full name is ROBO_Head Unit 02, but many call this unit ROBO_Head. This unit plans to run the concert here beginning shortly. Are you interested in a ticket?"

ROBO's head monitor flashed a question mark over it, signifying the for the girl's input.

"There are plenty of spaces open, so do not be afraid to take one."

Interactions: saniachan saniachan Tiki Riki Tiki Riki
May concern: AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Topless Topless

Interaction: Tiki Riki Tiki Riki Teacup but existent Teacup but existent II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

The twins didn't move, being in no position to do any offensive actions in their defensive position. Caramon couldn't help but stare in shock at the violent actions against what appeared to possibly be some metal carriage. Caramon glanced over his shoulder, giving his twin a confused look. Raistlin glanced up, and shrugged. He was impressed with the spell she used, as it certainly seemed strong. She also used a sword. Where the twins came from, that was forbidden.

The mage tapped the massive warriors arm, pushing himself off his brothers broad back. The threat, it seemed, was over as the girl began to walk away. Caramon turned, seeing twin leaning on his staff. Raistlin still looked exhausted, and about ready to drop. However, he was standing on his own. He knew his smaller twin needed to rest, though. He would collapse again if he didn't.

He looked back at the retreating woman, letting his sword fall back into its sheath. "Hey! I wandered around for nearly an hour before I found anyone!" He called out, his deep voice easily carrying over the empty, quiet Ruins. He gestured to the two young girls as if to prove his point. "It is safer with others." He added, figuring that they might as well see if any of these broken buildings were still stable enough to use as shelter. Then he could get a fire going for his brother. Hopefully Raistlin would feel better after he had time to rest, maybe even sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back