• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion RP-specific ratings for PMs?

hologram

mostly inactive
I love the new ratings but I do pretty much all my RPing here in PMs. I'd like to be able to shower my partners with Great Scene confetti but PMs only have the option for the like cookie and the shiny heart of love. Would it be possible to enable these ratings for the PM system for those of us who roleplay in private?

I love the new ratings but I do pretty much all my RPing here in PMs. I'd like to be able to shower my partners with Great Scene confetti but PMs only have the option for the like cookie and the shiny heart of love. Would it be possible to enable these ratings for the PM system for those of us who roleplay in private?

Give us a few days :).

Awesome, thanks so much!!

No problem :)!

Awesome, thanks so much!!

We have to discuss it as a staff because while RPing in PMs is allowed, its never been officially supported. The safety net that the ratings have is that you can only get certain ratings in certain sections of the site. People could spam and give each other Great Scene for example if we allow it on things that weren't even RP posts. Since there is no distinction between features and I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that.

To further add, we might be able to add more general ones that are found accross the site like Like and Hearts and stuff that aren't made for a specific thing.

Last edited:
No problem :)!

We have to discuss it as a staff because while RPing in PMs is allowed, its never been officially supported. The safety net that the ratings have is that you can only get certain ratings in certain sections of the site. People could spam and give each other Great Scene for example if we allow it on things that weren't even RP posts. Since there is no distinction between features and I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that.

To further add, we might be able to add more general ones that are found accross the site like Like and Hearts and stuff that aren't made for a specific thing.

That makes sense to me. Thanks for the further clarification.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back