• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp searching

Everly_Rose

Reaching for a world I can’t quite get to
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya, I’m looking for some rp partners. Here is some basic information first, if any of this turns you away that’s alright
- I’m under 18, sorry
- I only have a little over a years experience
(I don’t do one liners by the way)
- I usually play female characters, so I tend to do mxf or fxf rps

With that out of the way, I have some ideas that would be fun to do!

1.) I don’t know why but suddenly I really want to do a Hero x Villain, enemies to lovers thing. Sounds so much fun to do.

Muse A (hero) has a tough life with abusive parents, and a past toxic and harsh relationship. They finally managed to move out, and now live alone in their apartment. They are kind at heart despite all their problems. Their power can be of who ever plays muse A’s choosing.

Muse A’s long time arch nemesis is [Muse B’s villain name].

Muse B suffers from anger issues and possibly depression to some degree. Both parents and their twin sibling passed away due to a tragic murder when they were 14. Muse B grew up with their aunt after but never seemed to be the same since. Muse B’s ability is also up for debate. Muse B can tend to be very closed off but gains a soft spot for the hero over time.

2.) I haven’t really decided too much on how the characters would act and the plot, but a Siren and pirate thing sounds cool.

3.) Two rivaling kingdoms fall into war, Muse A is one of the best ranking knights and is required to be Muse B’s (heir to throne) personal bodyguard. Either romance or platonic relationships could work here.

4.) Walls. Every city has a wall border that reaches above the tallest building. The only way from city to city is from underground train systems. The wall is for everyone’s protection the government says. It’s radioactive outside the walls they say. What is Muse A and B do the unthinkable and leave, going outside any of the walls by exiting through an abandoned subway found on the outskirts of the city in an abandoned field? It’s illegal.. but what if life is better outside? No ones left in 300 years anyway.. Not since the early 2000’s…

5.) I’m also up for ideas! Feel free to message me if you have your own idea or like any of my plots.

Message me privately if your interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back