• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

seriouslyserious

I suppose it could be a long shot, but I’m looking for someone who would be interested in a one on one roleplay for any of the following fandoms; Harry Potter, Marvel, Naruto, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, and Jujutsu Kaisen. With that being said, I only roleplay in third person, and for some fandoms I only do canon x OC, while in other fandoms I do canon x canon. I won’t go too into detail here, but do let me know id you’re at all interested and we can discuss further.

I suppose it could be a long shot, but I’m looking for someone who would be interested in a one on one roleplay for any of the following fandoms; Harry Potter, Marvel, Naruto, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, and Jujutsu Kaisen. With that being said, I only roleplay in third person, and for some fandoms I only do canon x OC, while in other fandoms I do canon x canon. I won’t go too into detail here, but do let me know id you’re at all interested and we can discuss further.
I'm interested in doing JJK with you!
Just no romance. We can have mentions of it on the side, but I wouldn't like to have romance for personal reasons. Hope that would be okay. I'm huge on bromance/sismance/friendship, and familial love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back