• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Emosarechattering

I said cut the goddamn carrots
Ayo ^^

funny story I have 1 rp partner on here and uhm...yea I need one SO here we go

a bit about me-

i go by Emo online or whatever u wanna call me
fairly new to Roleplay? I mean I’ve been at it for 3 years so just a little bit, but I’m not too bad.
I go to school so my replies are really slow sometimes (especially when end of the year exams)
EST time zone
they/them pronouns
I usually try and mirror my partners writing style but Im really laidback about it tbh I don’t care if you have a bunch of paragraphs or one line, as long as I can work with it I’ll be good.
eh ghost friendly I don’t mind if you ghost I understand things get wild or you loose interest I won’t bug you about anything.

fandoms

-danganronpa
-black clover
- Friday night funkin
- Devilman Crybaby
- Tokyo Ghoul

or suggest your own fandom I typically forget often so just be like hey you like -insert fandom- and I could be like oh yeah I do.
or any original ideas are welcome
can be updated if I think of more

I’m fine with original ideas as well! also romance can be in it if you prefer but only If your okay with it...though if I do romance any thing is fine like MXM, MXF, FXF though I mainly do MXM and MXF.also parings like OC/OC, OC/canon and canon/canon are fine as well.
I prefer doubling up if we do a fandom.
I’d love to use more than one OC! I have lots of OC’s so haha yea I really want to use some, also any LQBTQ+ is more than okay

please Ask questions if you need! I’m really bad on forgetting things! thank you ^^

Last edited:
This is back open jdjdjdjdjehfkejd though I could kill for some MxM rn 😫 but yuh back open uh if you wanna roleplay just lmk okay.. okay same stuff above in my first post applies

If you still are searching, I’d love to do something with Danganronpa! Like perhaps we can try a Fanganronpa of sorts or try an idea I had for an OC/Canon plot for SDR2 that can involve multiple OCs if that interests you

Ayo ^^

funny story I have 1 rp partner on here and uhm...yea I need one SO here we go

a bit about me-

i go by Emo online or whatever u wanna call me
fairly new to Roleplay? I mean I’ve been at it for 3 years so just a little bit, but I’m not too bad.
I go to school so my replies are really slow sometimes (especially when end of the year exams)
EST time zone
they/them pronouns
I usually try and mirror my partners writing style but Im really laidback about it tbh I don’t care if you have a bunch of paragraphs or one line, as long as I can work with it I’ll be good.
eh ghost friendly I don’t mind if you ghost I understand things get wild or you loose interest I won’t bug you about anything.

fandoms

-danganronpa
-black clover
- Friday night funkin
- Devilman Crybaby
- Tokyo Ghoul

or suggest your own fandom I typically forget often so just be like hey you like -insert fandom- and I could be like oh yeah I do.
or any original ideas are welcome
can be updated if I think of more

I’m fine with original ideas as well! also romance can be in it if you prefer but only If your okay with it...though if I do romance any thing is fine like MXM, MXF, FXF though I mainly do MXM and MXF.also parings like OC/OC, OC/canon and canon/canon are fine as well.
I prefer doubling up if we do a fandom.
I’d love to use more than one OC! I have lots of OC’s so haha yea I really want to use some, also any LQBTQ+ is more than okay

please Ask questions if you need! I’m really bad on forgetting things! thank you ^^
Always down to double up with Danganronoople if you're still interested!!

If you still are searching, I’d love to do something with Danganronpa! Like perhaps we can try a Fanganronpa of sorts or try an idea I had for an OC/Canon plot for SDR2 that can involve multiple OCs if that interests you

I’m not the person, but I actually been dying to role-play SDRA2 oc x canon, so I’d love to role-play that with you if you’re still interested in doing it! :3D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back