• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Search (Fandoms and originals)

akumie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya guys,

I am a 22 year old who has been rping for about 10 years on and off.

I can write anywhere from 200 to 1,500 words per side, depending on the RP and what is occurring. As for you, all I ask for is at least one good paragraph.

I would like to RP, typically I double and play oc x canon, oc x oc is something I'm beginning to dabble in for fandom rps.
We can discuss plots when you message, and I'm more than happy to chat OOC. I find it quite fun, actually.

At the moment, I really would like Fire Emblem, Hetalia, Death Note, or some form of fantasy, I'm not sure as to why, but this is what I would like the most.

Romance is great, but it doesn't have to be in the RP. I'm happy for platonic plotlines.

My list is below. I'm open to other people's ideas and other fandoms as well. This lockdown has me so bored.

Fandoms:
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Fire Emblem: Fates
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem
Samurai Warriors
Dynasty Warriors
Disney Universe
Death Note
Hetalia
Attack on Titan
Dragonball
Youtubers
Kpop/Kdramas
Heart No Kuni No Alice (Alice in the Country of Hearts)
Dragon Ball
Final Fantasy (My favourite is 10. I have played all base games but 6, 9, 14, and 15)

Originals
Apocalypse
Yandere X Victim
Stalker X Victim
Master X Maid
Prince X Peasant
Kidnapper X Victim
Pirate X Civilian
Arranged marriage
Period pieces
Otome style RP
Open to suggestions, just shoot me a message and I'll let you know. As long as it is interesting, I'll more than likely say yes.

Thank you.

Periodically, I clear out comments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back