• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rp search? ocs and fandom

galaxywxlf

kai -- he/they
not totally new to rp, but trying to get back into it.

about me
i'm kai - i'm 17, my main fandoms rn are jjba and genshin, my timezone is EST though i tend to stay up really late. not sure what else to put here tbh

as for other fandoms, some i've been in in the past but wouldn't be against rping now/prob know enough about to rp them again:
- danganronpa
- identity v
- warrior cats (maybe, last time i read them was a few years ago and that was also the last thing i really rped too. never finished the series)
- vocaloid (do people rp that? idk. i'm just listing fandoms lol)

rp info
i'd most likely wanna rp oc stuff - here's my character storage thread. not all of my ocs are on there as of writing this but i plan to put more ⋆ ࣪.* ࣪.⋆ || my character storage
i think most of my ocs are male or nb tho i do have some female ones.

fandom rps aren't out of the question since i listed them, though i tend to not like rping canon characters because i feel like i write them ooc a lot of times ^^; i wouldn't mind one person being a canon character while i play an oc though if that's something you're interested in. and again if I were going to do a fandom rp, I think a Jojo one would be interesting tho I’m not rlly sure what the premise for that would be

i guess i'm a lit/semi-lit rper? as for certain genres, i like fantasy or things with supernatural/magical elements, since a lot of my ocs have those aspects. more modern fantasy tends to be my thing though as opposed to like high fantasy(?) or medieval stuff. i also haven't really done any romance type rps but i could definitely try if that's something you like.

Last edited:
I always wanted to give a Jojo rp a try. I've got a couple ideas for OC stands and abilities. If you aren't down or that, urban fantasy is sounds pretty cool as well.

Last edited:
I always wanted to give a Jojo rp a try. I've got a couple ideas for OC stands and abilities. If you aren't down or that, urban fantasy is sounds pretty cool as well.
Oh cool, yeah I have a few ocs myself but i don’t have much written down abt them tbh, just a few vague ideas- also if I were going to do a Jojo rp I’m not sure what the plot for that would be, tho I’m sure it could be figured out along the way lol

i've never played that, so i'm not sure- i'd probably have to look stuff up about it if i were going to rp that
I have something of an intro for a Bioshock scene, and we can say that your character is new to Rapture so there's an excuse for our characters to want to stay together!

I have something of an intro for a Bioshock scene, and we can say that your character is new to Rapture so there's an excuse for our characters to want to stay together!
hm, alright. i wouldn't be against it, but i might need to make a new character. i have more than the ones on my chara storage thread i'm just not sure if any would fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back