• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp search (Scp!?)

Opalide

Hi! So I'm kind of really new to Rp Nation and dont know what to expect - go easy on me, please!

About me:
Full-time university student
I am a semi-lit to advanced literate RPer (anywhere from 1 paragraph to 15+)
I do both casual and serious RP
I am older than 18 and looking for 18+ RPers.
I RP both OC and Canons, and are happy to RP both. However, I do not ship the majority of canon x canon pairings.
I love OC x Canon pairs. This is where my muse is highest right now. I would love it if we could both play a canon and an OC. This is not a requirement, just where my muse is most.
I also do oc x oc
Double friendly!

These are just the ones with he highest muse. If you have something else in mind, dm me!

- SCP (Yes, please.)
^ Big muse. 10/10.

- Detroit: Become Human
- Assassin's Creed
- Watch_Dogs
- Marvel
- DC
- Hetalia

Last edited:
Hey there!

As someone interested in writing character conflicts, OCs, and morally grey characters myself, I’m definitely interested in having a chat about potential RP’s! I confess I don’t know much about the majority of the fandoms you listed above aside from DC (I’m not an ultra nerd, but can get by!) but am very interested in creating a story revolving around Vampires, Werewolves and Mythical creatures. I was thinking of a modern fantasy setting involving crime, gangs, police and things like that. Basically something a little different! I’m totally open to any ideas and enjoy world and plot building! Feel free to PM me if interested!

I would die for an OCxcanon double for Assassin's Creed. I also enjoy romance between characters in a RP but with many other elements as well. Just romance is boring, you need conflict and such as well. Also I am 24 so very over 18.

How about a scene dealing with the mafia in a large town in a modern fantasy setting?
One mafia member and one non-mafia member just ruining things for them, or a cop and a criminal trying to take down the mafia?

Hi guys! Was just hit by several major assignments and exams with no warning - I will get back to everyone as soon as I've had a decent night sleep!
I apologize for the delays!

looking to do a vampire rp! and does it count if im 18 in like two weeks? XD

Hey guys! I've PMed a couple of you, but if youre still interested, feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to discuss more!I apologize for the wait - exams got nasty. Thankfully, there's only two more, and then I'm done for the year!

Craving and have plot ideas for -
  • Detroit: Become Human​
20191011_035054.jpg
  • DC/Marvel​
  • RWBY (would be AU)​

Which characters do you roleplay for marvel and dc? Just curious because i have a list of some that im looking for

A... lot of them. I think it'd take too long to list them off in this thread. Can you PM me with who you're specifically looking for?

Theres like a lot of replies but I will be DEAD before I don't absolutely hop on anyone who likes scp, so lemme know i you're still looking or just wanna chat~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back