• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rp search!(always open)

l i t h e s o m e l y

escape the ordinary
Coming back from a long hiatus and hoping to get back into rping! It’s always been a good escape from reality for me, which I could really use at the moment! (:

I generally prefer romance rps, mxf or mxm! I have no preference for rping male or female, I can do either. I don’t really have any fleshed out plot ideas at the moment but I can list some pairings I’m interested in and go from there!

prince(ss) x bodyguard
prince(ss) x peasant
vampire x human
bad boy x good girl
enemies to lovers
forbidden romances
childhood friends to lovers

really into anything dysfunctional, I love drama. I don’t have any triggers and have rped issues such as self harm or addiction in the past.

these are just a few things I’m interested in, I’m pretty much open to anything!

I aim for 2+ paragraphs

replies may range from a few times a day to once a day or every couple days due to my work schedule and the fact that I have an almost two year old haha, I’ll always try to reply when I can (:

Last edited:
Hello. Are you still looking for people for the last one?

I have some ideas I can try out for the Prince. I have some that I believe could lead to some entertaing scenarios hopefully.

Last edited:
Hello. Are you still looking for people for the last one?

I have some ideas I can try out for the Prince. I have some that I believe could lead to some entertaing scenarios hopefully.
Sorry it’s taken me a bit to get back to you, had some personal things come up. Are you still interested?

i'd be super interested in doing something with enemies to lovers, forbidden love or bad boy x good girl!! :]

Coming back from a long hiatus and hoping to get back into rping! It’s always been a good escape from reality for me, which I could really use at the moment! (:

I generally prefer romance rps, mxf or mxm! I have no preference for rping male or female, I can do either. I don’t really have any fleshed out plot ideas at the moment but I can list some pairings I liked doing in the past and go from there!

prince(ss) x bodyguard
prince(ss) x peasant
vampire x human
bad boy x good girl
enemies to lovers
forbidden romances

these are just things I’ve enjoyed doing in the past, I’m pretty much open to anything!

replies may range from a few times a day to once a day or every couple days due to my work schedule and the fact that I have an almost two year old haha, I’ll always try to reply when I can (:

Number 1 -

princess x bodyguard

Quiet, reserved and brooding were a just a few words to describe Zackary Hyde. Coming from a rough childhood and upbringing, Zack has a hard time forming emotional connections and prefers to avoid them at all costs. Eventually landing a job as the princess’s body guard, it became clear that the job would be more difficult than he originally anticipated. The princess seemed to make it her mission to ‘break’ him and get through his tough exterior and was willing to do whatever it takes to do that, even if it meant falling for him along the way.

/ need the female character for this plot

Number 2 -

Their relationship is purely a contract, a publicity stunt their management pushed them into. Behind the scenes they couldn’t stand each other but in public or on camera, they seemed like the happiest couple out there. Little did they know that the more time they were made to spend together, the more genuine their feelings would become.

/ could be mxm or mxf

Number 3 -

Arranged marriage

Faye may be a princess but nothing about her life was glamorous or noble. She was never pretty enough, tall enough, thin enough. She would never be the perfect daughter that her parents had dreamed of. Because of this, she spent her days locked away in the castle; that is until the day she turned 18. Without her knowledge, her father had arranged a marriage for it to a prince who lived in far away lands. She only found out about it mere hours before the wedding was set to take place. What would the prince be like? The rumors she’d heard didn’t give her high hopes.

/ need prince
I’d love to discuss a Vampire x Human idea with you! I was wondering if you could play a female vampire for me? I already have a certain idea that we can discuss!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back