• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP: Romance

Jayls

"Isn't life a lovely thing to hate?"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, it's Jayls! I'm currently looking for someone to rp with, preferably with the topics fantasy + romance. I'm open to most ideas, but here are my personal favorites:
Enemies to Lovers
Strangers to Best Friends to Lovers
Forbidden Love
High School Love (all apply)
Stuck Together
Fake Relationship becomes a Real Relationship

For this RP, I would be using the character on my profile, Robinn Selequence. I will provide information about him once you pm me, but if you want and extremely vague explanation on who he is, you can check out my introduction post. This rp would be MxM or MxF, both of which I will play a male role. PM me, we can discuss anything further, I'm open to your ideas!

What is your ideas for forbidden?
Some type of disapproval in the relationship from other people. So yes, like a monster falling for royalty or like two feuding families having their children fall in love. Being in love with a rival, or even a workplace environment issue (i.e boss x worker). Something like that, I suppose.

Some type of disapproval in the relationship from other people. So yes, like a monster falling for royalty or like two feuding families having their children fall in love. Being in love with a rival, or even a workplace environment issue (i.e boss x worker). Something like that, I suppose.
Okay some people define it differently so I just like clarifying.I would be open to a forbidden boss x worker or Enemies to lovers

Okay some people define it differently so I just like clarifying.I would be open to a forbidden boss x worker or Enemies to lovers
Either one sounds good to me! Just let me know.

I would like to do the enimes to lovers catatory. But one question is this long term? Also please private message me.

Last edited:
Hello! Are you still open? If so, could we do the fake to real relationship plot?

Hey, it's Jayls! I'm currently looking for someone to rp with, preferably with the topics fantasy + romance. I'm open to most ideas, but here are my personal favorites:
Enemies to Lovers
Forbidden Love
Stuck Together

For this RP, I would be using the character on my profile, Robinn Selequence. I will provide information about him once you pm me, but if you want and extremely vague explanation on who he is, you can check out my introduction post. This rp would be MxM or MxF, both of which I will play a male role. PM me, we can discuss anything further, I'm open to your ideas!
A little late to the game but interested!

Enemies to Lovers
Forbidden Love
Stuck Together

Heyyy! Are you still looking for rp partners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back