• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP Recruitment (Resident Evil mayhaps?)

Aeris

BSC
Hello! My name is Anya, it's nice to meet you!

I've just stepped back into the RP community, so you'll have to be patient with me.

As far as fandoms go, I'm really looking to do something that takes place in the Resident Evil 2/3 universe. Similar to how Leon and Claire are working through their own set of problems while trying to escape, only, our characters would stick around and help each other out. If you'd rather do something else let me know, of course, I'm open to ideas!

I like to stay clear of role-playing with canon characters if that's alright, I'd much prefer oc to oc. My OC's are female, so if you are wanting to have a bit of pairing between our characters I just ask it's male. That's what I'm comfortable with anyway. I do make character sheets for my Oc's so if you want to message we can discuss OCs further there. (Or I can post her here? I'm still learning this site)

I consider myself a semi-literate person, I love writing! But, if you can't match up that's fine! I only ask it's at least a paragraph (4-5 sentences). One more thing, please be 18+, I'm 22 so I don't feel comfortable role-playing with minors! I'm also not afraid to double up and roleplay with multiple people! I can probably only juggle two roleplays at a time though lol
Thank you for listening! I may update this with my characters' info!

Last edited:
Same goes for me; though I've only played the re2 remake XD
But I loved it and am slowly working my way through all of them now (lots of sales so got 1, 3 remake, 4, 5, and 6 for only $90 AUD)

Same goes for me; though I've only played the re2 remake XD
But I loved it and am slowly working my way through all of them now (lots of sales so got 1, 3 remake, 4, 5, and 6 for only $90 AUD)

Ooh that's awesome!! Honestly, I would ideally like the roleplay to be set in Raccoon City (so basically everywhere in RE2) so you really only have had to play 2! I played a bit of the original, but I loved the remake so much I've prestige it :') I beat the three remake not too long ago (didn't like it as much tbh, defiantly glad i didn't pay full price).
Sorry I rambled lol yeah!! I'd love to start up a role play! Can I message you about OCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back