• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp recruitment 1x1

Galactic Cloud

LecheDeLuna
I want a partner who's active and I'm in central daylight time so it might be a problem for others,

Rules:

Proper or at least understandable sentences

Type of romance or friend 1x1 roleplays I have in mind:

Female x Female

Weapon x Meister

Angel x demon

Rich x poor

Sister x sister

Animal shifter x human

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in Animal Shifter!

Must also add with Master x Maid! Mind if we do two?

My timezone is EDT/EST(?).

Maid and master sounds like it could lead to something interesting! If you're still looking that is.

Female x female or sister's might be interesting... if you wanna pm we can talk about concepts

[QUOTE="The Broken Ones]I'd be happy to apply. I'm new to the site but not new to roleplay. :)

[/QUOTE]
Ok cool we can pm it later on when you're available :33

Misakichan said:
Interested in Animal Shifter!
Must also add with Master x Maid! Mind if we do two?

My timezone is EDT/EST(?).
I'm up for what the people choose from there and it's fine (/^▽^)/ as Long as your Active

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jen Underwood]I'm up for what the people chose from there and it's fine (/^▽^)/ as Long as your Active

[/QUOTE]
I'll PM you!

Hallo. ^^

I see you already have quiet a few possibilities but if you're still looking I have a few ideas for Rich × poor.

That is, if you want. c:

LadyMidnight said:
Hallo. ^^
I see you already have quiet a few possibilities but if you're still looking I have a few ideas for Rich × poor.

That is, if you want. c:
No problem I'm still open for more ^-^

I'm not sure if you're still looking but Angel x Demon sounds like fun to me... c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back