• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp recruiting!

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
Hiya! You can call me Rae and I've been roleplaying for about 7 or so years now. Though I must admit I wish my writing to be better and this is kinda like my way of practicing! So I'm looking for an rp partner who is okay with me having shorter responses and won't just ghost me, and would be okay with maybe giving some tips here and there.

Fir the plots i really only ever do romance rps as they are just so much fun for me. And I prefer playing female roles though side characters I can do both. I love those dark romance's and fantasy ones, though the classic wholesome ones have a place in my heart to.

If you have any rps you think you want to do with me I would love to know! I'm looking forward to doing an rp with someone!

Hello. If you are still looking, I would be up for some roleplaying tutelage. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back