• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern RP ~ Private

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

TheAceInTheDeck

A̵̟̔̄͋̅̒̿̓́͆͘ĉ̸̨̧̛͖̮̭͙̭̱͐̉͛̈́́͛͂ė̶̼̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠
hey um, administrators, this could just be 1 x 1 but its more likely to be a group, so if its 1 x 1, please don't count it as an infraction.

place holder, for now..

1614314764000.png
Erikka was standing at the gates of her new school phone in hand paying no attention to her surroundings. She was taking selfies In front of the school to post later on. She finished posing and put her phone down for a second looking around her at all the other students. She sighed and walked to the door of the school, along the stone path cutting through a courtyard for the students. She ignored people yelling out to her, well not on purpose she just couldn't hear them with her wireless earbuds in. She sat on the steps of the school waiting for the bell to ring that meant the doors were unlocked and school was about to start. She didn't have a backpack or anything bc she didn't intend on actually doing anything plus it was the first day she doubted they would do much.

Mason walked through a gate into a field in which there was people sitting and talking. Not actually doing anything. Basketball was Mason's life. Why weren't people getting on the basketball court, getting ready to play. Why? Thats what happened at his old school. So why shouldn't it happen here. "Why is no one..?" Mason went to go talk to the other people. "Hello? Um, shouldn't all you people be playing basketball or something?" Some kid said, "Hm? Oh. Hi new kid. Bye new kid." Mason was used to being treated this way so he went to find a basketball so he could play one on one.

Himself against himself.

As Erikka was sitting there she was people watching and saw a weird kid trying to talk to people and then giving up. he went to the basketball court. hm, it's been a while since she plaayed but since someone was there it seemed better than waiting. she stood and nonchalantly walked there "Hey kid, you wanna play with me?" She asked, slipping her phone into her pocked and holding her hands out for the ball.

As Erikka was sitting there she was people watching and saw a weird kid trying to talk to people and then giving up. he went to the basketball court. hm, it's been a while since she plaayed but since someone was there it seemed better than waiting. she stood and nonchalantly walked there "Hey kid, you wanna play with me?" She asked, slipping her phone into her pocked and holding her hands out for the ball.
"Sure." He passed her the ball and said, "Obviously one on one but i need to know..." He continued in a challenging tone, "Easy or hard mode? I can go full psycho mode or baby mode." Well, at least Mason was being a gentleman.

1614316373150.png
Erikka was taken a back at what he said "Uh well don't hold back weirdo." She looked at the net behind him and threw the ball expecting a no rim smooth shot​

View attachment 854588
Erikka was taken a back at what he said "Uh well don't hold back weirdo." She looked at the net behind him and threw the ball expecting a no rim smooth shot​
It was like the ball had a mind of its own. It bounced off backboard narrowly missing the hoop heading for the ground behind them. It bounced right into her goal.

"You could say I have luck on my side." He joked.

Erikka laughed "Ha, yeah that was super weird lol never saw that happen before." She took her phone out and took another selfie to post she captioned it *help* and then closed her phone again "Alright let's see you try to beet that then"

Erikka laughed "Ha, yeah that was super weird lol never saw that happen before." She took her phone out and took another selfie to post she captioned it *help* and then closed her phone again "Alright let's see you try to beet that then"
Mason grabs the ball and makes a shot into her hoop. It goes in, but it hits the backboard. "It could have been better, but i'm still fine with it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back