Rp plot

Gold Snow

A5111AC9-4E9E-4362-8613-E8100127E2F3.jpeg

Nothing here is shining, shining like it should.
I’d rather watch my kingdom fall, I want it all or not at all.
Tell me that you mean it’

Marble floors were covered with dust as the palace shook, a cannon sounding off in the distance a minute before but the cannon fire continued minutes apart causing more dust to fall and cover the once shining marble floors of the palace she grew up in; her father’s kingdom was under attack, the very place she had grew up in was falling.

The kingdom attacking them had come under the rule of a new king, who wanted to expand his kingdom; her father refused to marry her off, her sister being too young to marry and they were facing the consequences as the kingdom was taken by force. They’d hidden in the throne room, the doors guarded and locked but soon the enemy broke through and they were dragged outside.

The eldest princess (my character) watched as her family were one by one forced to their knees to be killed before she spoke up, screaming at the enemy King to stop; she’d marry him if he didn’t harm her family but instead they were locked in the dungeon as not to interfere but the princess swore she’d get the kingdom back from the kings hands and back into her families rule

——

I’d like to rp as the princess and we can go over any details you like in PM’s also I do not own the song lyrics in anyway, the song and lyrics belong to Claire Wyndham and are not mine in anyway. looking for someone to rp as the king.

If you’re interested then please PM me

Users who are viewing this thread