• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Plot Ideas (CLOSED)

Hello, I'm just here looking to do some fun 1x1 rps. ^^ I'm willing to do any type of pairing (MxM, MxF, FxF) and you can choose which character you want to be. We can rp through either PM or email. I only have a few rules:

-All RPnation rules apply.

-Please have proper grammar and spelling.

-I would greatly appreciate it if you can make a post at least once every three days. I understand that things can come up, of course.

-No one-liners.

1. Swordsman x Healer

Character A is a lone mysterious traveler and character B is the long-thought dead heir to a kingdom. Both have strong but cursed abilities. A is an extremely talented swordsman but any injuries he inflicts on another person is also inflicted upon their own body. B is an adept healer, but using too much of the healing magic can slightly decrease their lifespan. They have an unlikely meeting and end up traveling together, both trying to run from their pasts.

2. Superhero x Civilian

A is a superhero who hides their identity by masquerading as the opposite gender when not crime fighting. A moves to a new city where they get a job as a high school teacher. There they meet B, a teacher who for some reason has a grudge against A’s arch nemesis and wants to help fight. While they stop villains from destroying their city a strange love triangle between A, A’s superhero identity, and B occurs. (Inspired by the show Cybersix, but no knowledge of it is needed.)

3. Fake Spirit Medium x Ghost

A makes a living off of being a spirit medium, but in actuality they are a fraud who knows nothing about ghosts. A is suddenly brought in to take on a real spirit, B, and has no idea what to do. The ghost decides to imprint itself on the human and haunt them. After a while they come to an agreement; B agrees to teach A about spirits if A helps B find out how they died.

4. Angel x Demon

The angels and demons have been at war for several years. There are rumors that some sort of weapon is being built in the human realm. A and B are both spies sent to the human realm to check out the rumors, but A is a demon whereas B is an angel. However, neither of them knows about the other’s secret and think that they are just a normal human. Due to the human town being crowded, A and B end up being forced to live in the same house. They have to go about trying to hide their activities from the other, unaware that their goal is the same.

Fandom Pairings

Kill la Kill

Uzu Sanageyama x Satsuki

Dramatical Murder

Mizuki x Noiz

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Henry x Tharja

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Makoto x Haruka

Rin x Nitori

Danganronpa

Togami x Fukawa