• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp please

NoLongerExistsHere

One Thousand Club
I'm looking for an rp partner that would be willing to rp one of the topics listed down below and be willing to put up with my posts, weather they be short or not. I'm currently learning how to post longer posts so yeah...

• Pokemon
  • Bleach
  • fairy tail
  • Naruto
  • power rangers
  • skyrim
  • kingdom hearts
  • digimon

I'm afraid I stopped watching bleach after episode 105, I think so you'll have to inform me of what happened. Or we could do one were it's from the beginning of bleach and create our own ocs as well in it, right?

Sheaon13 said:
I'm afraid I stopped watching bleach after episode 105, I think so you'll have to inform me of what happened. Or we could do one were it's from the beginning of bleach and create our own ocs as well in it, right?
Yeah, that would probably be best to just start from the beginning with oc's.

I was hoping that one of us could play Rukia and Ichigo and go from where Ichigo got his soul reaper powers, only with ocs. Kinda like a fanfiction story only in rp form

Um well not really but maybe we could do squad mission or we could be in training... I honestly have no idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back