What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rp partners(long term)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Horror
  4. Multiverse
  5. Mystery
  6. Romance

Loner Raven5885

Hey, all I am looking for RP partners. I have several fandoms I wanna play, I looking for someone who can be canon to my oc. I cannot play cannons as I do not want to butcher them.
* Following fandoms I want () who I am looking for in the fandom
*Umbrella Academy season 2 Au ( Ben, Five, the remaining Swedish assassin who lost his family to the handler)
* Marvel ( Dr. Strange, Sam Wilson, Bucky, Loki)
Stranger things Season 2 ( Steve, Alexei)
Supernatural (Castiel, Gadreel, Gabriel, Jack)
Corpse Party( this one can be oc based but I do want to keep the plot somewhat same
*LIttle Nightmares* Can be original or can be fandom type
I also can do original rps. I currently have one in the works. However, if we are to do RP I cannot be the only one coming up with ideas. Also If you do not like something in idea say so. I want RP to be good for both parties so voice your opinion and do not be complacent.
If you do not want to RP say so do not ghost me. I understand if you get busy ad life takes you away but let me know in advance if you going away or do not want to RP anymore.
I am ok with talking to people outside RP I am pretty chill so making friends is not a problem
IMPORTANT: No one-liner. I want a paragraph at least. I don't need novellas but I need details I can work with

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread