• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rp partners(long term)

Loner Raven5885

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, all I am looking for RP partners. I have several fandoms I wanna play, I looking for someone who can be canon to my oc. I cannot play cannons as I do not want to butcher them.
* Following fandoms I want () who I am looking for in the fandom
*Umbrella Academy season 2 Au ( Ben, Five, the remaining Swedish assassin who lost his family to the handler)
* Marvel ( Dr. Strange, Sam Wilson, Bucky, Loki)
Stranger things Season 2 ( Steve, Alexei)
Supernatural (Castiel, Gadreel, Gabriel, Jack)
Corpse Party( this one can be oc based but I do want to keep the plot somewhat same
*LIttle Nightmares* Can be original or can be fandom type
I also can do original rps. I currently have one in the works. However, if we are to do RP I cannot be the only one coming up with ideas. Also If you do not like something in idea say so. I want RP to be good for both parties so voice your opinion and do not be complacent.
If you do not want to RP say so do not ghost me. I understand if you get busy ad life takes you away but let me know in advance if you going away or do not want to RP anymore.
I am ok with talking to people outside RP I am pretty chill so making friends is not a problem
IMPORTANT: No one-liner. I want a paragraph at least. I don't need novellas but I need details I can work with

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back