• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp Partners in Need (Updated: 4/30)

trashremastered

Lord of the Trash Kingdom
Hi everyone!

I am Trash, but if you're not comfortable calling me that you can call me Mac. I am a 19 years of age with some seven years of experience. I've been roleplaying on and off and have really been meaning to start again but lacked a place to go. Anyways, I tend to average around three paragraphs per response but will give more if passion and inspiration allows me. I tend to do cannonxOC but am willing to try cannonxcannon if I approve of the ship as well. I consider myself literate but I do make mistakes, as all humans do so if I make a mistake don't think I always make them.

If you find any of these fandoms up your alley please DM me and we can discuss more details.

Voltron: Legendary Defenders (All seasons)
Marvel (I have see all except Black Panther)
Dragon Age (Origins, 2, and Inquisition)
Mystic Messenger (All routes played)
Gotham (Up to season two)

Originals!!

I have two world that I am building and would love to add some OCs to it and some lore! One is futurist with alien civilzations and advance technology while the other is high fantasy.

SS Harmony 51
I have the characters Betty, Squish, Franklin, Geatnis, and Yxiq planned out but mostly Betty and Squish.

In this universe the government and the Grey Ones, a race of aliens, have been working together to advance human space travel as Earth as become a hot stop for trafficking. This world is mostly centered around the human and Grey One ship called SS Harmony 51 and the races, hardships, and bonds that are formed and lost on the ship while they travel the universe. If you would like to hear more about it and plan a rp with this universe please private message me and I will tell you about the characters I already have in the universe.

Dying Stars

The characters I have for this are Catrin Krea, Faylen Telethsyr, Ragnok, an unnamed king and knight and heir, and surprise race woman. Also, this story is very LGBTQ+ centered and filled with a lot of drama and sort of unforgiving.

The story is centered around a kingdom whose story is bloody and has dealt with many rebellions only to quash them. Yet, with the kingdom's moment of silence the world has seemed to go haywire. Magic is starting to fade faster and humans, in their need for power, have killed many magical creatures and created bonds with things of a darker nature(demons or spawns) to keep their magic. Demons as well as the magical creatures humans and other races depended on have become a threat to those who cannot control them and on top of it all the stars, the world's only source of light, have begun to disappear and leave the world in utter darkness where demons and spawns rule. These characters we play are not heroes they are just people with their own goals thrusted in the way of greatness, how they handle it and what their true goals are up to you.

Also hit me up if you just want to pair some OC's up for some light hearted drama or storylines. I have both male and female with all sorts of sexualities so don't be shy!

Last edited:
Im a pretty big Mystic Messanger fan and am interested in that rp, but i must admit im not very literate yet so if my posts are a tad short i apologise

Looking for a Loki to my OC? I have also seen all MCU movies except for Black Panther. Message me if you think you might be interested in that! trashremastered trashremastered (Also your username makes me smile)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back