• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partner Search šŸŒŗ

MochaWaffle

Mocha Coffee Best Coffee
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Hello there! I have been lurking for a few days and I think now is the time to finally introduce myself!
    ā€¢ My name is Mocha, you can also call me Addie as well. I don't mind either name!
    ā€¢ I'm an 18 year old who is currently in college for a graphic design degree, as well as an artist! I usually write in third person as I feel it's easy for me to type like that. I'm also semi-lit/literate in my writing, somewhere between the two. I'm also very shy and anxious, hence the lurking for a few days.
    ā€¢ My timezone is EST!
    ā€¢ I am currently looking to find some new mutuals through 1x1 rping, as well as any artists who like to RP as well!! I am new to the site but I have lurked enough to get the overall gist of the site.
    ā€¢ My favorite RP genres are usually Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Mystery, Horror, and Modern! I do not mind adding Romance in, it depends on the character. Bolded are the ones I am looking for the most.
    ā€¢ I'm only looking for OCxOC for this search. I donā€™t do canon characters nor am I capable of doing CCxOC. I don't mind original or fandom rps either.

Last edited:
Heya! Iā€™m super keen on one of those plots! Iā€™m 20, Female and getting into digital art soonish hopefully! But currently do sewing stuff haha (does that count?) ā˜ŗļøāœØ (also very lesbian.)

Heya! Iā€™m super keen on one of those plots! Iā€™m 20, Female and getting into digital art soonish hopefully! But currently do sewing stuff haha (does that count?) ā˜ŗļøāœØ (also very lesbian.)
Hiya!! I'm so sorry for responding so late. Do let me know what you're interested in my dms :00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back