• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

simplyxfandom

One Time Luck
Hi, I'm Moss They/Them
I'm 21 and have been doing rp for 5 years. I'm looking to rp...

• Supernatural - Destiel
• Sherlock - Johnlock
• Gravity falls - Billdip
• Sonic - Shadamy, Sonadow
• My Hero Academia - KiriBaku, Bakudeku
• Startrek - Spirk
• Welcome to Hell - Sockathan
•Adventure time- Bubbline

I can play any of the characters in these ships except for Dean and Kirk. I don't have a starter or prompt, but I can make one once we explore what themes or au we want to do. Can be romantic or platonic.

My specifications for a rp partner are the following...
• Willing to type at least a paragraph for each message if we're not in text message format
• Is or is older than 18 years old. I'm not personally comfortable engaging in a rp with a minor.
• Can be dark or NSFW depending on what
your looking for
• Please respond every few days at least and let me know if you need a break or no longer wish to rp
• If we work well together I'd love to find a long term partner

Message me if your interested

Last edited:
Hi. I'm still not 100% sure how to privately message someone on here so I'm just going to reply here.

I am also looking for a rp partner for Destiel or Spirk. I am over the age of 18 (26yrs old) and I rp in paragraph form. I am looking for someone long-term and will express myself if I get bored or need to take a break from the rp due to life. I will make sure to keep up with the messages as well. I would prefer to rp on discord but if you can message me I can be amendable for rping on here or on there. Thank you for reading my reply. Please have an amazing day.

Hello, I'm willing to do bubbline but unfortunately i haven't seen adventure time and only know a few characters. If that's okay with you and we could do an AU version, i would love to brainstorm ideas!

Hi. I'm still not 100% sure how to privately message someone on here so I'm just going to reply here.

I am also looking for a rp partner for Destiel or Spirk. I am over the age of 18 (26yrs old) and I rp in paragraph form. I am looking for someone long-term and will express myself if I get bored or need to take a break from the rp due to life. I will make sure to keep up with the messages as well. I would prefer to rp on discord but if you can message me I can be amendable for rping on here or on there. Thank you for reading my reply. Please have an amazing day.
Hey! If you’re still interested in doing a destiel one I’d love to do one on discord!

Hi, I'm Moss They/Them
I'm 21 and have been doing rp for 5 years. I'm looking to rp...

• Supernatural - Destiel
• Sherlock - Johnlock
• Gravity falls - Billdip
• Sonic - Shadamy, Sonadow
• My Hero Academia - KiriBaku, Bakudeku
• Startrek - Spirk
• Welcome to Hell - Sockathan
•Adventure time- Bubbline

I can play any of the characters in these ships except for Dean and Kirk. I don't have a starter or prompt, but I can make one once we explore what themes or au we want to do. Can be romantic or platonic.

My specifications for a rp partner are the following...
• Willing to type at least a paragraph for each message if we're not in text message format
• Is or is older than 18 years old. I'm not personally comfortable engaging in a rp with a minor.
• Can be dark or NSFW depending on what
your looking for
• Please respond every few days at least and let me know if you need a break or no longer wish to rp
• If we work well together I'd love to find a long term partner

Message me if your interested
Hey! If you’re still interested in doing a destiel one I’d love to do one

Hey, if you're still looking for Spirk, I can play Kirk for your Spock, if you'd like! I really prefer rping on Discord as well, so that's not a problem at all! I'd love to chat more about this and maybe figure something out!

Hey! Not sure if you're still interested, but I'm a HUGE Sonadow person and I'd love to RP the pairing with you! I can be either Sonic OR Shadow, so I'm very flexible!
PM me if you'd like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back