• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partner Search

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good morning, afternoon, evening, or even middle of the night!!
My name is Lex (she/her) and I am 19! I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now, but truly roleplaying for about a year. I've been on this site for around 5 or 6 months now. I would like to say I'm semi-lit, but I also 100% make mistakes, so please don't get upset with me if I make them occasionally! I do have a job-and am also looking for another one-and I'm also part-time in college. I'm also very forgetful and often like to put off replying when I'm in a place I can think better (As in my bed haha) So if I don't reply for a few days, please send me a message! I promise I didn't mean to ghost you! That being said, I tend to completely ignore my sleep schedule, so I'm on here pretty often. I absolutely love ooc chats! I adore them as I'd love to get to know who I'm roleplaying with! It also just makes the actual roleplay nice and easy to read through.
Let's get onto the fun stuff, shall we?

• I would greatly appreciate it if you were 18+, especially for romance plots as that just makes me more comfortable. I would actually prefer around a 1-3/4 paragraph reply length. But, if you want to write more, you totally can! I would say my usual reply length is about 1-3/4, and I actually get very stressed reading through novellas! I'm super laid back and I seriously just love the little things, tell me your characters throughts, what they're playing with, if they're shuffling-it just adds to the story! Also, please do not comment on the thread. I will never see it and much prefer a pm! I'll get the notification that way ^^

Feel free to suggest any ideas that you have! I'd absolutely love to hear them!! And once again
Please don't comment on here! PM me so that I'll see the message!-I'm so forgetful to check here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back