• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RP Partner Search

xDiminie

Hello!

I recently just joined this site and I am looking for some people to RP with.

I prefer supernatural based roleplays (not the show), however I am open to anything.

I would prefer a simple plot such as for example: supernatural beach house. I feel with something simple it's easier to develop the role-play into what we want.

Please have decent grammar, I know mine isn't that great and I use grammarly when I am on my computer. As long as I can understand your response is all that counts.

I would prefer to do a role-play through messages, I feel like I would be terrible at checking forums, as I had been in the past.

If this is your first time with a role-play or you are just getting into them. Don't be afraid to message me, I can help you. I think I have been doing role-plays for over 10 years now, I lost count.

If you are interested send me a message and we can talk further. If you message me, tell me about what you like as well.

I've been away for a while, but i'm ready to get back. Same as above still applies, so feel free to message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back