• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RP Partner Search

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. Magical
  3. Realistic
  4. Romance
  5. School
  6. Supernatural

xDiminie

Hello!

I recently just joined this site and I am looking for some people to RP with.

I prefer supernatural based roleplays (not the show), however I am open to anything.

I would prefer a simple plot such as for example: supernatural beach house. I feel with something simple it's easier to develop the role-play into what we want.

Please have decent grammar, I know mine isn't that great and I use grammarly when I am on my computer. As long as I can understand your response is all that counts.

I would prefer to do a role-play through messages, I feel like I would be terrible at checking forums, as I had been in the past.

If this is your first time with a role-play or you are just getting into them. Don't be afraid to message me, I can help you. I think I have been doing role-plays for over 10 years now, I lost count.

If you are interested send me a message and we can talk further. If you message me, tell me about what you like as well.

xDiminie

I've been away for a while, but i'm ready to get back. Same as above still applies, so feel free to message me.

Users who are viewing this thread