• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partner Search - Plots, Fandoms, Pairings and Prompts

Zyther

Saving people, hunting things, the family business
Hi!
Welcome to my partner search,
Really been feeling like getting back into rps
to the rps I have put on hold so far, feel free to contact me if you want to continue it or do another : )

Rules and Preferences

Became a very straight to the point list , I am more chill in chat I promise : ) Please read though
🔸 I am 18+ and would like that from my rp partners as well
🔸 I have no limits to replies, but I do love writing literate, and will often do this if I am inspired
🔸 I like having a main plot that dominate the rp and have a subplot of romance
🔸 My timezone is GMT+1
🔸 Please contact me via PM and with an intro about yourself and what you would like to play
🔸 I will play any pairings: MxF, MxM, FxF (that said, I might have cravings for a specific one at different times)
🔸 I will play any genders/orientations...etc
🔸 Any lore, backstory, character development and universe is not set in stone, even if I made the original plot feel free to add your ideas about anything at all

Fandoms

✨ Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Marauders
✨ Hazbin Hotel
✨ The Binding (book)
✨ Avatar the last Airbender
✨ Marvel (
only with a good idea)
✨ Haikyuu!

Feel free to ask me about fandoms as well

Pairings

⭐ Unwilling "chosen one" x The one who wanted to be the "chosen one" who is now forced to be sidekick
⭐ Vampire x Werewolf
⭐ Serial killer x unknowing Policeman
⭐ Wizards Apprentice x Knight
⭐ Average Joe x Freeloader who crash at his couch for free because he can
⭐ Vampire/Werewolf/demon x person they have just turned
⭐ soulmate x other soulmates best friend who wasn't suppose to be the one at all
⭐ Dreamer x Realist/pessimist
⭐ Soldier x Soldier
⭐ Low-born x Aristocrat
⭐ Movie-star x fan

Plots
sorry, don't have a bunch of them here yet : )

Everything You Seem to Be
fantasy - magic

Only a few people in the world are magically gifted, and it's a beloved art that will automatically give you a one-way ticket to the capital where you will work for nobility- and royalty.

Muse A lives in a small village and starts showing magical abilities, so they are immediately urged to find a mentor and pursue magic. They are send to study under Muse B outside the capital, and expect to see an old person who will give them advice about life and magic. That notion grows as people start telling them stories about Muse B: the youngest wizard, the best wizard in the war, a prodigy and an influencer to the king himself.

Instead Muse B turns out to actually be much younger than Muse A thought, and also with a very different personality. Furthermore, they seem to think Muse A is just there to be a personal servant.

More to Come...

Prompts

- A town where everyone is suspicious of newcomers
- The new house is haunted
- You apply for a shared house in a new city because you have little money, but its apparently owned by a rich person who felt lonely and the apartment is stunning
- A new job in a new city
- Pulled into an adventure by a prophecy
- world where everyone are supernatural and humans are rare
- angels at war with demons
- attending the strangest club at uni for credits
- accidentally becoming a drug dealer
- Punishment for stealing at a store end up being working there
- picking up a hitchhiker
- getting three wishes
- meeting a real vampire at halloween
- person keeps coming to a store just to talk and never buying
- tired of boring life, and takes a huge leap of faith into unusual job

Cravings

❤ Something Supernatural / Fantasy
❤ MxM pairing
❤ soulmate x other soulmates best friend who wasn't suppose to be the one at all
❤ Everything you Seem to Be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back