• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP partner search [Original storylines]

Exzerass

Mama mia
Hi there!

My name is Ex and i'm looking for a long term RP partner!
I have a lot of themes i'm currently interested in, which range from sci-fi, DnD/fantasy and fantasy western. I'm not really looking to do any fandom roleplays, but i'll make an exception for Pokemon and World of Warcraft if it only allows for original characters to be used. (I don't play WoW anymore due to Blizzards recent debacle, but the franchise still means a lot to me). I'm also okay with romance, but i don't want it to be the focus of the RP.

I have a lot of characters i made through the years which mean a lot to me, so it would be amazing to use them in a roleplay to put them in situations which i wouldn't think of myself.

I can write up to 60-200 words, but i want to push myself to write even more than that.
I'm 18 years old, so i'm looking for anyone that's 17 or above.
My timezone is CET! Not that i'm going to be picky about that.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back