• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LullabySiren

Hello there potential new RP partner!

I am in search for the ever illusive RP partners. I love to create beautiful and intricate storylines, and have multiple genres, tropes, and eras that I enjoy.

Seeking:
  • Partner must be 18+ (non-negotiable)
  • Multi-Para to Novella
  • FxM or FxNB
    • Clarification: I seek to RP as female
  • More active RP partners
  • Literate (errors do occur, we all do it)
About Me:
  • RPing since the days of Lycosia/Mystical Tavern (15+ yrs)
  • Over 25
  • Stay at home dog & cat mom
  • Writer
  • Singer
  • Baker
Genres:
  • Romance
  • Action
  • Drama
  • Mystery
Time Periods:
  • Modern
  • Victorian
  • 1940s/1950s
  • Regency
  • Medieval (sparingly)
  • Dust Bowl (1930s-I have an idea for this)
Fandoms (I will only RP OCs in fandoms):
  • True Blood
  • Harry Potter
  • Penny Dreadful
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Marvel
  • Labyrinth
  • Alice in Wonderland (think Tim Burton universe)
  • Bridgerton (create OCs in the universe, involve Lady Whistledown and her gossip, etc.)
  • Jane Austen stories (Create OCs in a Jane Austen world. Would love to create Margaret Dashwood, from Sense & Sensibility, as an adult)
  • Game of Thrones (I'm still learning the universe but I'd enjoy having some OCs for this)
  • Assassin's Creed (Preferably Origins themed. This would be fun for an enemies to lovers trope or forced to be together)
  • Phantom of the Opera (similar story)
  • LotR/Hobbit/Middle Earth
Tropes:
  • Star-Crossed lovers
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Female character falls for Villain
  • Lovers to Enemies and back again
  • Forced to be together for the greater good
  • Traveled through time
Hard NOs:
  • Portraying a character under 18
  • SA and non-consensual acts
  • Anime or anime characters
    • I have no problem with Anime but it is not my cup of tea. Please do not push.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask when you message me. I look forward to creating new adventures with you soon!

*You will note that this is posted in both on-site and off-site. I'm really happy doing either.

Last edited:
Hi! Just wanted to ask, out of all the genres and tropes, which one/s are you craving to do the most? I have both 1940s ( involving mostly the war, spies and romance), Bridgerton and Harry Potter plots

Hi! Just wanted to ask, out of all the genres and tropes, which one/s are you craving to do the most? I have both 1940s ( involving mostly the war, spies and romance), Bridgerton and Harry Potter plots
Feel free to shoot me a message. I'm happy to do any of the above.

Ohayo! I am giving your thread a read! I will message once I can x

I'd like to try a modern roleplay thread with you, but I don't have any ideas in particular at the moment. Was there a plot you had in mind?

Hey! I'd be interested in doing a modern, medieval, Dust Bowl, female character falls for villain, forced to be together for the greater good, and/or traveled through time. Whatcha thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back