• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rp partner needed (MDZS)

Wei Ying

A fool
As a role player of 7 years I like to consider myself fairly experienced in plot building and character development.

I'm currently looking for a partner to RP Mo Dao Zu Shi (Founder of Diabolism/Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation) with.
It doesn't matter to me if you know only the novel, comic, animation, or the live action adaptation. All of them are similar and we will figure something out if you have any concerns.
I would like to assume the character of Wei WuXian because I identify with him more closely than with anyone else. Mainly in terms of bubbliness, mischief, denseness, and talkativeness.

What I expect from you:
- Be at least semi-literate
- 1 paragraph is 5 sentences so at the very least give me that
- Be acquainted with the character you play

Communication!
Don't like something or have questions? Talk to me.
Don't expect me to lead you by the hand in the plot the entire time! We are writing a story together! We can alternate between leading it the following way: you have a plot twist in mind, we take things in that direction and implement the plot twist. Then we can do that for me. And so on we go. We can also have a more or less drafted plot direction that we have in mind so that the story doesn't lose focus and course, but we are more than welcome to add in things and change things up.

Hope to hear from y'all soon!​

Last edited:
As a role player of 7 years I like to consider myself fairly experienced in plot building and character development.

I'm currently looking for a partner to RP Mo Dao Zu Shi (Founder of Diabolism/Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation) with.
It doesn't matter to me if you know only the novel, comic, animation, or the live action adaptation. All of them are similar and we will figure something out if you have any concerns.
I would like to assume the character of Wei WuXian because I identify with him more closely than with anyone else. Mainly in terms of bubbliness, mischief, denseness, and talkativeness.

What I expect from you:
- Be at least semi-literate
- 1 paragraph is 5 sentences so at the very least give me that
- Be acquainted with the character you play

Communication!
Don't like something or have questions? Talk to me.
Don't expect me to lead you by the hand in the plot the entire time! We are writing a story together! We can alternate between leading it the following way: you have a plot twist in mind, we take things in that direction and implement the plot twist. Then we can do that for me. And so on we go. We can also have a more or less drafted plot direction that we have in mind so that the story doesn't lose focus and course, but we are more than welcome to add in things and change things up.

Hope to hear from y'all soon!​
Hi!!! I'm really interested in roleplaying with you!!! Find me on Discord!!! @ᏠᎬᎦᎦ#6538

Are you still searching? I know this was forever ago, but... it never hurts to ask? Discord: Sunburned-Stickperson#9074

Users who are viewing this thread

Back