• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp partner interest check (always open)

Hey there! If you're still looking for Rp partners i'd love to RP with you.

I've RPed starwars, DC and Marvel for years! Let me know if you're interested. I'm always happy to brainstorm or unearth a few character bios.

Hey there! If you're still looking for Rp partners i'd love to RP with you.

I've RPed starwars, DC and Marvel for years! Let me know if you're interested. I'm always happy to brainstorm or unearth a few character bios.
I can do any of those unless you prefer one more just DM if you want and we can figure out from there

I'm pretty new to this site so I'm kind of looking for rp partners I'm pretty open with anything people want to rp, but if anyone wants a list of things I like I'll put them below

things I'll rp:
Naruto
Pokémon
Danganronpa
Harry potter
Star wars
demon slayer
crossover threads
marvel (huge marvel nerd so I can do anything in this if you have a specific idea)
Batman
SAO (I haven't seen the newest season)
MHA
anything Horror related (nightmare on elm street, IT, Friday the 13th, FNAF)
anything mystery (sherlock holmes and such)
bxb
bxg
gxg
yo yo! Wanna do a Danganronpa or Mha roleplay? Or a crossover between the two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back