• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rp partner for MxM

Necator67

Outcast
I need an rp partner who wants to do Mxm and talks in 3rd person. I think it would be fun if one of them falls in love but doesn't want to admit it but I am up for anything. A little about myself: I love math and writing, I have 2 amazing pitbulls, and I love reading Boy Love comics.

I need an rp partner who wants to do Mxm and talks in 3rd person. I think it would be fun if one of them falls in love but doesn't want to admit it but I am up for anything. A little about myself: I love math and writing, I have 2 amazing pitbulls, and I love reading Boy Love comics.
Ooh, like forbidden love? We could really make a good plot from this! I also appreciate third person writing! I would love to know what BL books you recommend and also more about your Pitbulls! I have three cats but I love dogs too!

Ooh, like forbidden love? We could really make a good plot from this! I also appreciate third person writing! I would love to know what BL books you recommend and also more about your Pitbulls! I have three cats but I love dogs too!
That sounds fun....sorry I just got all of my rl notifications lol. Wanna start a private chat and talk about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back